Main menu overlaping DaVinci

Martin Hubacek

Hello, I cannot find solution for this problem with overlaping Main Menu. I was trying find solution by myself, by your forum, but nothing helped. Could you help me? Thank you Martin

Attachments

• prtscr_overlaping.png
    prtscr_overlaping.png
    420.3 KB · Views: 32
Hello, I cannot find solution for this problem with overlaping Main Menu. I was trying find solution by myself, by your forum, but nothing helped. Could you help me? Thank you Martin
Hi Martin ,

I would suggest you to do a few main categories.
And the rest you distribute among sub-categories. For example: for her, for him, for couples

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Fair enough, shrinking your menu is a great idea.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

You are right, thank you! Keep it simple and stupid. Kiss to both of you;-)
Could you please tell me how did you expect your menu to be displayed? There are a few dozens of categories shown on your homepage.

I see only 16 right now. But probably don't understand your question. Pls. could you explain? Is it something wrong with my menu and categories?
Or can you give me some example (site). I see https://www.notablefashion.com/blouses-shirts/ where the Categories are like tree structure, which I do not have and don't know how to get it.

You forgot to look at the front page of that site. The menu is just like you say "simple and stupid", but it works.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 30_11_2017 , 17_40_50.png
    Screenshot - 30_11_2017 , 17_40_50.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 13
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I see only 16 right now. But probably don't understand your question. Pls. could you explain? Is it something wrong with my menu and categories?
Or can you give me some example (site). I see https://www.notablefashion.com/blouses-shirts/ where the Categories are like tree structure, which I do not have and don't know how to get it.
There is no need to display all your categories on Home page. Make a few categories and create subcategories for them. This is how tree-like structure is created.

Jeany Surya

Hi all,
I have almost similar problem with Martin, but i have plan to use "sub menu". Problem came when that sub menu page get error message "
404 Page not found". (update: before i publish this reply, i find my answer by change the url to "domain-name/sub-menu". But that is not what i want, i need something like this :
"domain-name/menu/sub-menu-1/sub-menu-2/etc"

Maybe i'll solve the problem later after much gogling and else but if you can help it now, please save my time with solution! Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 8