MailChimp Domain Verification Email Not Redirected to my Gmail

ROLC

When my custom store was being setup, I choose not to use MailChimp but used AliDropship email setup - "contact@.......com"

Now that I need to use MailChimp features, I encountered a problem. Under MailChimp > Domains > Email Domain, I need to verify my domain. Under "Verify a Domain", MailChimp message was, "We need to verify that you have access to an email address at the domain you plan to send campaigns from. Enter an address, and we'll send you a verification email."
Seeing this message, I input "contact@....com", and MailChimp prompted message that they have send the verification code to this email address.

Here are my problems:
1. The verification code emails (I tried twice) supposed to pass through "contact@....com", and redirected to my Gmail account, am I right? But they were not redirected to my gmail account.
2. I tried testing by sending a "test" email from my Gmail account to my "contact@...com", I did not get any response or redirected email to my Gmail account.
3. If it is not redirected, where can I go to read emails sent to "contact@...com"? It's like a blackhole, with emails sent there but I can't locate where can I read them?
4. I tried entering my details in "Subscribe" to newsletter on my website, and I received email notification from "contact@...com" of my own subscription.

I have since emailed support@alidropship.com twice for help, but so far received no reply.
Can anyone please help to advice?

Thank you.

chris37

When my custom store was being setup, I choose not to use MailChimp but used AliDropship email setup - "contact@.......com"

Now that I need to use MailChimp features, I encountered a problem. Under MailChimp > Domains > Email Domain, I need to verify my domain. Under "Verify a Domain", MailChimp message was, "We need to verify that you have access to an email address at the domain you plan to send campaigns from. Enter an address, and we'll send you a verification email."
Seeing this message, I input "contact@....com", and MailChimp prompted message that they have send the verification code to this email address.

Here are my problems:
1. The verification code emails (I tried twice) supposed to pass through "contact@....com", and redirected to my Gmail account, am I right? But they were not redirected to my gmail account.
2. I tried testing by sending a "test" email from my Gmail account to my "contact@...com", I did not get any response or redirected email to my Gmail account.
3. If it is not redirected, where can I go to read emails sent to "contact@...com"? It's like a blackhole, with emails sent there but I can't locate where can I read them?
4. I tried entering my details in "Subscribe" to newsletter on my website, and I received email notification from "contact@...com" of my own subscription.

I have since emailed support@alidropship.com twice for help, but so far received no reply.
Can anyone please help to advice?

Thank you.
Open your email from your cpanel