mail service setup

rambo

Hi
Mail setup is a bit confusing for me as i have limited skills in this area. Website is www.handbagtragic.com

I went to set up my mail (following the Knowledge Base Instructions) and when i went to my hosting company (name hero), they said i had not paid the fee for dns management when i signed up and that if i pay $2.95/year they would set it up. However, they said that i could use their hosting service to setup mail instead of 3rd party like Mailgun, and there would be no extra cost involved (would not have to pay for dns management and any 3rd party fees like Mailgun).

I queried them if all the plugin actions of order confirmation, shipping etc would work, and their email below said it would be ok...

What is the best way forward from here?

Thanks, Mick.

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 10.52.31 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 10.52.31 AM.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi
Mail setup is a bit confusing for me as i have limited skills in this area. Website is www.handbagtragic.com

I went to set up my mail (following the Knowledge Base Instructions) and when i went to my hosting company (name hero), they said i had not paid the fee for dns management when i signed up and that if i pay $2.95/year they would set it up. However, they said that i could use their hosting service to setup mail instead of 3rd party like Mailgun, and there would be no extra cost involved (would not have to pay for dns management and any 3rd party fees like Mailgun).

I queried them if all the plugin actions of order confirmation, shipping etc would work, and their email below said it would be ok...

What is the best way forward from here?

Thanks, Mick.

View attachment 1047 View attachment 1047
Hello Mick, we have integration only with email services that are described in this article: https://alidropship.com/codex/mail-service-notifications-setup/