Made a Facebook ads there was click but no buy

Samketone

Hi guys please I need help. I made a Facebook ads. There was over 40click , but I didn't see any purchase . Please I want to know why this is so .

Kensky

I don't really like FB ads, a couple of my friends prefer not to deal with it as well. It's cheap, but often it doesn't bring any profitable results. I'd try Google AdWords, but it's more expensive. If you've got some social media accounts, I'd advise you some social media software for small business, this one https://promorepublic.com/en/small-business.php.

Direct Webstore

I don't really like FB ads, a couple of my friends prefer not to deal with it as well. It's cheap, but often it doesn't bring any profitable results. .
The cheaper you buy Facebooks ads for, the less effective they are. e.g $5 ads are good for testing purposes only. If it gets a couple of sales, increase the ad spend. If not, scrap it and try another ad and/or product. You and your friends really need to do a bit of research on how to use FB ads effectively. When used correctly, they are VERY effective. Youtube is the best place to start your search/research.

Samketone - That s a question noone is going to answer you, because they will aready be there.. However - In this forum, you will have some research made BY Alidropship that might help you along the way ..
the key to all success is much research and hard /Smart work ....