Low Traffic, No Sale

Direct Webstore

I have consideration
Of course you do. And after considering the rudeness of it for 2 seconds you think "To Hell with it! I'll SPAM the thread anyway".
Having something and actually using it as it's meant to are two different things.

what else I can do??
Try writing to support@alidropship.com or PM a staff member here in the forum about the problem. You could also try promoting your business ethically. You get better Karma.

;)

Last edited:

Mar

Approval of a post in the Digital Services section. I guess they need to control the heaps of garbage posts it would attract.
Honestly, I am not aware of that, but it is good. Could it be the reason why I don't see those health supplement post anymore?

volkmarkt

Well explained, DWS and good luck to Sobbee. Well, market research, the right niche and the decision which shop type you will employ are the very first steps in the setup of a webstore. Once you took your decision you'll have to prepare the product pages is an engaging, interesting and converting manner. Clumsy Wordpress standard editor product pages will definitely not do the job. See my post about this topic on https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/how-to-get-more-conversions.14572/post-65795 and think about setting up proper landingpages that sell. All the traffic on the planet is useless if the product pages are not appealing and set up to convert.