Looking for feedback, new store no sales.

KTApril

Hi everyone.
I'm looking for some honest feedback and suggestions if possible on how to improve.

Store site is www.kawaiitreasures.com

It's been live for about a month now. No sales yet. Have been posting on Instagram, twitter and Facebook as well as running mainly Facebook ads with some ads on Instagram as well.
Getting a a lot of likes but no sales spending about $8-10 per day on Facebook ads.

Look forward to hearing from those who have had success

jubran

It could be so many things. First of all, work better on your website design and don't forget to optimize for conversion. You're missing so much marketing and conversion techniques that you can really apply. Remove the email forcing popup for adding to cart, people hate that.

Now as for your campaigns, show us the results and the ad sets + creative ads so we can see what you're doing wrong.

Overall, your niche is good so with some on-site optimizations and better campaigns, you'll be able to get the sales going!

- Your website is missing shipping, refund policy, and privacy policy. Also consider adding a credit card payment gateway instead of only using PayPal.

KTApril

It could be so many things. First of all, work better on your website design and don't forget to optimize for conversion. You're missing so much marketing and conversion techniques that you can really apply. Remove the email forcing popup for adding to cart, people hate that.

Now as for your campaigns, show us the results and the ad sets + creative ads so we can see what you're doing wrong.

Overall, your niche is good so with some on-site optimizations and better campaigns, you'll be able to get the sales going!

- Your website is missing shipping, refund policy, and privacy policy. Also consider adding a credit card payment gateway instead of only using PayPal.

Thanks for your feedback Jubran, very much appreciated. I didn't realise that the T&C's/shipping info weren't visible on mobile. I've fixed that now as best I can for the short term.

I'll work on adding another payment option today other than PayPal portal.

To be honest I don't really know a lot about optimising for conversion. If you have any tips of plugins that you find useful I'd appreciate it.

I'll post the info on the Facebook campaigns soon. Thank you!

KTApril

No shipping seen on desktop either at this time.
Should be all fixed for mobile and desktop now.

I'm not sure what info on the Facebook ads i need to post that will be helpful? Just the costing, placement, the ad and the results?

Hi everyone.
I'm looking for some honest feedback and suggestions if possible on how to improve.

Store site is www.kawaiitreasures.com

It's been live for about a month now. No sales yet. Have been posting on Instagram, twitter and Facebook as well as running mainly Facebook ads with some ads on Instagram as well.
Getting a a lot of likes but no sales spending about $8-10 per day on Facebook ads.

Look forward to hearing from those who have had success

Hi site looks super cute and niched down to Japanese Pop-culture.
  • Try to include better details of your best selling product - Which then begs the questions, do you know which ones are best sellers yet? How do you know your product is a good seller or a winner?
  • Facebook Ads is one of the most complicated beast to learn - I've spent over 1000 dollars in testing different things and watching loads of videos to a point where i'm now making over $1000 a month. If you want I can send a few links your way to help... It comes down to product choice, audience/target, country.
  • Product descriptions are a must - replace the standard Aliexpress ones with your own or take one from a similar store and change it up a little. This is part of optimising for conversion.
  • Try to add safe badges in the product description and if possible in the cart and check out pages. This will give your audience a safe feeling when purchase from an unknown store.
  • Your social links below go no where - at the very least create a Facebook fan page and Instagram page for it and start inviting/ following people. Start by adding a few images of Kawaii stuff from websites etc. You only need to add a post once a day to get going and to give your website some social proof. Social proofing is KEY.

johan14

We started our dropshipping stores since last year lost so much money on product testing and finally we found the winner product. But it was profitable only for a month then it's not profitable anymore and we really have no idea what's happened.

So we spent countless of time on testing so many things to optimize our Shopify store and the huge thing that we found is… product video presentation is really key… we boosted engagement and conversion rate up to 100% solidly by making our product presentation video unique from other competitors (using fully interactive video avatar)

KTApril

Hi
Hi site looks super cute and niched down to Japanese Pop-culture.
  • Try to include better details of your best selling product - Which then begs the questions, do you know which ones are best sellers yet? How do you know your product is a good seller or a winner?
  • Facebook Ads is one of the most complicated beast to learn - I've spent over 1000 dollars in testing different things and watching loads of videos to a point where i'm now making over $1000 a month. If you want I can send a few links your way to help... It comes down to product choice, audience/target, country.
  • Product descriptions are a must - replace the standard Aliexpress ones with your own or take one from a similar store and change it up a little. This is part of optimising for conversion.
  • Try to add safe badges in the product description and if possible in the cart and check out pages. This will give your audience a safe feeling when purchase from an unknown store.
  • Your social links below go no where - at the very least create a Facebook fan page and Instagram page for it and start inviting/ following people. Start by adding a few images of Kawaii stuff from websites etc. You only need to add a post once a day to get going and to give your website some social proof. Social proofing is KEY.

Hi Matthew, thank you for you reply. I didn't get a notification that someone had replied though so apologies in my delay.

I'd love the links for the Facebook ad info if you don't mind

I'll work on changing the descriptions on the products as you suggested, could you post a screenshot example of what you mean by the safe badge please?

I have Facebook and Instagram set up, I'll check the social links and why they're not working, thank you for pointing that out. I have over 1,000 followers so far on Facebook so it would be great for it to convert to sales.

I'm feeling a bit unsure, are the products too expensive? I haven't had one single sale yet ☹️