Looking for advise in regards Facebook Store rejected/disabled

JorgeL

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to set up my Facebook add-on plugin to show my products on my Facebook store but this Facebook store has been rejected (twice) and now this rejection has been made permanent.

I already contacted Facebook support and explained to them that it wasn't clear the reason for the rejection, so they verified it and give me some clues but nothing certainly accurate plus they could not tell me what went wrong.

Here are the exact words:
Since there is no option to appeal any more that mean its your commerce manager is permanently disabled.

The exact reason is not shared by our back end team in order to avoid the manipulation of our policies.

For this case we would still ask you to review the Commerce Eligibility Requirements https://www.facebook.com/business/help/2347002662267537

However, we would kindly request you to consider this decision as final as the commence manager cannot be reinstated.

Anyway, long story short, I can't publish a FB shop using this page and also it won't allow me to use my Instagram account for the same propose which defeat the purpose of my FB Add-on from Alidropship (I would like to highlight that I followed the guides provided by Alidropship to set up the plugin and account).

So the big question here that I would like to get some advice on is what to do now?

1) Should I delete my FB page and start from scratch using the same accounts for FB and Instagram?
2) Should I create new FB and Instagram accounts and start everything from scratch (this would be my last resource)

Also, I asked these question to the support guy and could not answer me, he just abandoned the chat... so.

Any advice on this would be highly appreciated.

Pic attached from my FB manager

Regards,
Jorge

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 13.56.29.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-18 at 13.56.29.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2

RVB64

Sorry to hear that man! Perhaps start from scratch. It depends on what kind of products you sell too.

JorgeL

Hi @RVB64,

Well, I managed to chat again with another support person from Facebook and she went this time with me through the whole process of verifying the reason of why my Facebook shop was rejected. She managed to tell me that the issue with my FB shop is that there is not enough credibility/presence on my FB page, so basically by raising the number of likes and followers will allow me to apply again and when that happens they will unblock the button to request another review.

Basically, they will not allow you to launch a FB shop for a FB page that has less than 100 likes and 100 followers and the whole page it is just spammed with products from Social Rabbit.

pawaparen

That sounds frustrating. I had a similar hiccup with my Facebook store. I tried tweaking the settings and reaching out to support. In the end, a fresh start did the trick for me. Maybe try option one first, and if all else fails, the restart button might be the charm. Also, you can buy Facebook follower here. Good luck!

Last edited: