Long product import time and fail

Gil

Hello,
When importing products from Aliexpress using the Chrome extension it takes a few minutes and then it fails to import. If I refresh the page and click on "Import" again then it helps sometimes.

JesseM

When this happens to me, I just got into wordpress and click on the 'Use Direct Import' button and it fixes it for me even if you have the aliexpress window open already.

Reactions: Gil

dwell

there are 420,860 Results in Luggage & Bags section at aliexpress, if I want to import, say 1,000 item, short by orders from aliexpress to my website, I have to add one by one product, click import button at aliexpress and than I have to publish at product section at my website.

Is there any solution to my problem? It feels like forever to import products to my website using this plugin

Gil

there are 420,860 Results in Luggage & Bags section at aliexpress, if I want to import, say 1,000 item, short by orders from aliexpress to my website, I have to add one by one product, click import button at aliexpress and than I have to publish at product section at my website.

Is there any solution to my problem? It feels like forever to import products to my website using this plugin

Hi dwell, I think it's better not to import 1000 items in one go because there're many repeating items on Aliexpress, instead try selecting a small amount of popular products from the best suppliers.