Live Stock Available From Ali Express & Notifications?

Andrew Edwards

I cannot find the answer in a search so apologies if its somewhere in the forum.

A basic but critical part of the stock management and sales is knowing when a product is in or out of stock in AliExpress which can be shown to the user on the website as well as the store owner.

I think I read somewhere that the AliDropship plugin does not work with the AliExpress API and therefore its not possible to show stock levels on the website?

I searched on Google and there are plugins using Woo commerce that show the live stock levels.

2 questions:

1) Is it possible with the non woo commerce or woo commerce plugin version to show the live stock levels to website customers?

2) What is the best way to be notified of an out of stock in AliExpress so we don`t have disappointed and frustrated customers?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I cannot find the answer in a search so apologies if its somewhere in the forum.

A basic but critical part of the stock management and sales is knowing when a product is in or out of stock in AliExpress which can be shown to the user on the website as well as the store owner.

I think I read somewhere that the AliDropship plugin does not work with the AliExpress API and therefore its not possible to show stock levels on the website?

I searched on Google and there are plugins using Woo commerce that show the live stock levels.

2 questions:

1) Is it possible with the non woo commerce or woo commerce plugin version to show the live stock levels to website customers?

2) What is the best way to be notified of an out of stock in AliExpress so we don`t have disappointed and frustrated customers?
The plugin updates stock. To do this, please go to AliDropship => Settings => Updates. We would recommend using Manual update as at the moment it delivers better results.
All you need to do to keep stock up-to-date is update your products on a regular basis. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Attachments

• Updates ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    Updates ‹ original version — WordPress.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 3
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you.

Last question for now: Is there way to be notified when a product is out of stock, for example by email?
I am afraid this option is not available at this point. If a particular product is out of stock on AliExpress, you can send it to draft, do nothing or update so that your customer knows that it is out f stock (this can be done in the Updates settings).