License revoked after migration

Gil

Hello, after migration from our beta site to live the license has revoked and we can't activate it (we have 2 licenses, each for the beta and live). Did someone encountered this issue?

Christina

Administrator
Hello, after migration from our beta site to live the license has revoked and we can't activate it (we have 2 licenses, each for the beta and live). Did someone encountered this issue?

Hello, Gil!

Has our support team (support@alidropship.com) already helped you? If the issue persists, please contact me to reset your license key. Thank you!

GaneaDaniel

Hi there Gil and sorry to hijack your post but I have the same problem and I did not want to make a new similar post.
Hello, Gil!!
Hi there Christina could you restore my license?
My problem is that I migrated to the same domain, same link but the license stopped working.

Christina

Administrator
Hi there Gil and sorry to hijack your post but I have the same problem and I did not want to make a new similar post.

Hi there Christina could you restore my license?
My problem is that I migrated to the same domain, same link but the license stopped working.

Hello, GaneaDaniel!

Please send me in a PM (Conversations) your license key and the date of plugin purchase to reset your license. Thank you!