License code is valid. Please go to Dashboard ?

avdads

Good evening,
i've just installed the plugin but once i insert the lecense , nothing happens. Precisely, a popup appears: there's written "License code is valid. Please go to Dashboard".
Once i try to click every plugin setting (ex: Import Products, settings etc) it remains on the license page ( /admin.php?page=adswlicense ).
I searched some info in your website because i though it was a problem with the PHP version, but it's not. ionCube is enabled and php version is 7.0.26 .

What should i do?

Hosting: Siteground

forestbunny

I have the exact same problem! I contacted the support and they said: "Please, make sure that your WordPress URL and Site URL are the same as the URL in address bar. You can find this information in Settings => General." And they are the same, so I have no idea how to solve this.

avdads

Hello,

I just received the same answer. I really hope they'll solve our problem as soon as possible..

Best regards.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the exact same problem! I contacted the support and they said: "Please, make sure that your WordPress URL and Site URL are the same as the URL in address bar. You can find this information in Settings => General." And they are the same, so I have no idea how to solve this.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Jorge Rivera

helllooooooo, is anybody home, I have been having the same issue and trying to get in contact with customer support all day, damn I regret purchasing this junk with the junk service you are providing. Dashboard is not showing up... I have seen the "fixes" recommended, but its still not working.........??????????????????????? Did I forget to mention the coupon code did not work??? I have never had to wait this long for support, especially from a paid product.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
helllooooooo, is anybody home, I have been having the same issue and trying to get in contact with customer support all day, damn I regret purchasing this junk with the junk service you are providing. Dashboard is not showing up... I have seen the "fixes" recommended, but its still not working.........??????????????????????? Did I forget to mention the coupon code did not work??? I have never had to wait this long for support, especially from a paid product.
It's done , please check.

BLF777

You can PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check , or contact your Hosting provider and make sure your incoming connection is open.
I was able to get it working. Not sure how exactly. I went to Settings > General and noticed that my https was only http. So I fixed that on both addresses (WordPress & Site). Then I went to my Permalinks and did a quick Save for the heck of it. THANKS for being available Victoria! I'll reach out again if it happens again. :)