Licence key - wrong site!

pravin.p

I just updated theme and suddenly its asking me to activate plugin, and when I do it shows wrong site error. I did not use the license on any other site.
I have sent Victoria and Ekateria my license key via PM, could someone fix this issue for me quickly?

RENTARAMA

SAME PROBLEM..

-----

Hello,

I bought the plugin not long ago I have been using it on RENTARAMA.CO but I wasn't satisfied with the domain and changed for RENTARAMA.net could somebody help to reset the license key? my current license key which display WRONG SITE

I understand that the license key only works on the website that you have registered with I simply need to reset the license keyplease.

My previous website - rentarama.co
My new website - rentarama.net

Warm Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I just updated theme and suddenly its asking me to activate plugin, and when I do it shows wrong site error. I did not use the license on any other site.
I have sent Victoria and Ekateria my license key via PM, could someone fix this issue for me quickly?
SAME PROBLEM..

-----

Hello,

I bought the plugin not long ago I have been using it on RENTARAMA.CO but I wasn't satisfied with the domain and changed for RENTARAMA.net could somebody help to reset the license key? my current license key which display WRONG SITE OQG06HRZYZWSAM6HZD5S34Q5

I understand that the license key only works on the website that you have registered with I simply need to reset the license keyplease.

My previous website - rentarama.co
My new website - rentarama.net

Warm Regards,
I've reset your license keys. Please check if you are able to activate them now.