licence key saying wrong site...

Belinda

Hi,

I just purchased this plugin yesterday installed it, activated it but then installed a SSL. Since installing SSL the activation code now says 'wrong site'. tried calling aliexpress support and emailing but no response. can anyone help me with this?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I just purchased this plugin yesterday installed it, activated it but then installed a SSL. Since installing SSL the activation code now says 'wrong site'. tried calling aliexpress support and emailing but no response. can anyone help me with this?
Your license key needs to be reset, please PM me your license I will do this for you.

Belinda

Thank you so much Victoria, support just got back to me via email :) all working now. excited to get started!

Bujuk

same here. could you reset my license key.
i'll pm you my key
manage to get someone frm support to help me out. thanks

and only now i'm aware that the license can only be used for one site. something that is not so clearly stated on the sale page. at least not to me. so the question is, what is the solution for multiple sites? just not practical to purchase individual licenses. can someone clarify

Mar

manage to get someone frm support to help me out. thanks

and only now i'm aware that the license can only be used for one site. something that is not so clearly stated on the sale page. at least not to me. so the question is, what is the solution for multiple sites? just not practical to purchase individual licenses. can someone clarify
One license is good for one domain, that is clear.

qpittmon

Hello. I'm having the same issue. I attempted to contact support but haven't received a reply. May I reset my license as well?

Christina

Administrator
Hello. I'm having the same issue. I attempted to contact support but haven't received a reply. May I reset my license as well?

Hello, qpittmon! If you haven't received a reply yet, please send me your license key to reset it. Thank you!