Legal concerns

Hi guys. Im about to legalize my alidropship store in Spain and I was wondering, How you prove the payments of the products you buy? I mean, I assume we all do this legally, but when you ask a seller for a bill to pay your taxes, they just dont send nothing or just an excel sheet whit no legal concernes. How you handle this?

I understand that every country is different but prove what your store spends in Aliexpress its pretty much the same.

Groan

Hi guys. Im about to legalize my alidropship store in Spain and I was wondering, How you prove the payments of the products you buy? I mean, I assume we all do this legally, but when you ask a seller for a bill to pay your taxes, they just dont send nothing or just an excel sheet whit no legal concernes. How you handle this?

I understand that every country is different but prove what your store spends in Aliexpress its pretty much the same.

Don't you get emails from AliExpress or the seller with the totals of the sale? Can't you use that?

otk

Im planning on taking screenshots of each order, once a month. Dont have a better idea yet.

Im not sure if that would work for me but thanks for sharing ;)
I guess it has to be someone that is doing something right now!

otk

Im not sure if that would work for me but thanks for sharing ;)
I guess it has to be someone that is doing something right now!
Doesn't anything come up in Spanish from Google? I found a topic in my country (EU) and our Tax board accepts these things (they probably understand that there is no other way). You can take a screenshot of order and You have the same amount off Your credit card.

Doesn't anything come up in Spanish from Google? I found a topic in my country (EU) and our Tax board accepts these things (they probably understand that there is no other way). You can take a screenshot of order and You have the same amount off Your credit card.
Yes, that seems like something that should work. But here, it doesnt. (I went to my city treasury and ask there), and google doesnt help. Now that I know that is working in other places I consider to move the business somewhere else.