Latest woo update...price rounding does not work anymore

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
price rounding after latest update does not work...my pricing is messed up
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us!

From our side we haven't experienced such an issue, but I would like to find out why you experience this and find a solution asap.
As far as I understood, after the update, rounding is not being applied to your products' prices, could you please confirm?
Could you please PM your WP admin access credentials, so that we could investigate this further?

Best regards,
Igor

anonymous1971

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us!

From our side we haven't experienced such an issue, but I would like to find out why you experience this and find a solution asap.
As far as I understood, after the update, rounding is not being applied to your products' prices, could you please confirm?
Could you please PM your WP admin access credentials, so that we could investigate this further?

Best regards,
Igor

Posted to Yaros. Please solve it asap

how

Price rounding has never worked for me yet. Have not got around to bringing it up as i am dealing with all the other issues of alidropship woo plugin not working on import. I have it set to .00 under assign cents. Getting ready to go live with first shop using the plugin will be interesting to see how order fulfillment works or does not?