Latest update of Ali WooCommerce published even those products, which were still in draft

MSdev

Hi there,

I recently updated the Ali WooCommerce Plugin. However, after updating the plugin, when I updated the products using the plugin, the plugin published even those products, which were still in the draft phase. And then I had to manually revert hundreds of these draft products to draft, which took a lot of time.

Please look into the update of the plugin and resolve this issue.

Regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there,

I recently updated the Ali WooCommerce Plugin. However, after updating the plugin, when I updated the products using the plugin, the plugin published even those products, which were still in the draft phase. And then I had to manually revert hundreds of these draft products to draft, which took a lot of time.

Please look into the update of the plugin and resolve this issue.

Regards
If you don't want draft products to be published , select other option here:

Updates ‹ Woo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-06-26 11.15.29.png

MSdev

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for your reply.

The option suggested by you refers to the Update Option "When a product disappears from AliExpress or is out of stock". If I choose the option "Do Nothing" here, then the plugin wouldn't update the products that are no longer available or are out of stock, and then these products will keep showing in the product category.

My problem related to the products in draft is as follows:

I import products from AliExpress in a bulk at a time, and then I keep them in Draft phase until I add professional description and modify the images according to my site one-by-one. Till the recent update, the default options were working fine and the products, which were in draft, remained in draft until I published them after personal modifications. But now when I run the product updater, it publishes even the product that are still in draft.

If I use the option as suggested by you above, it may keep the draft products in draft, but it will not update the status of the already published products, thus leading to redundant products in the shop pages.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and offer a resolution.

Regards

Yes, I suffer the same thing.
I would suggest Alidropship to split the draft option thusly:
If product disappear add to draft.
If product in draft: Do nothing.
So split this option in 2 choices

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, I suffer the same thing.
I would suggest Alidropship to split the draft option thusly:
If product disappear add to draft.
If product in draft: Do nothing.
So split this option in 2 choices
Hi Victoria,

Thanks for your reply.

The option suggested by you refers to the Update Option "When a product disappears from AliExpress or is out of stock". If I choose the option "Do Nothing" here, then the plugin wouldn't update the products that are no longer available or are out of stock, and then these products will keep showing in the product category.

My problem related to the products in draft is as follows:

I import products from AliExpress in a bulk at a time, and then I keep them in Draft phase until I add professional description and modify the images according to my site one-by-one. Till the recent update, the default options were working fine and the products, which were in draft, remained in draft until I published them after personal modifications. But now when I run the product updater, it publishes even the product that are still in draft.

If I use the option as suggested by you above, it may keep the draft products in draft, but it will not update the status of the already published products, thus leading to redundant products in the shop pages.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and offer a resolution.

Regards
We can't split products with the same status 'Draft', it's not possible.