Latest Update, Blank Review page and Strange Green Widget Tab

NewGuy282

I have just updated the aliwoo plugin, and for some reason the Import Review page is broken, it doesn't show anything bar the title?
Also, I noticed that when you click on a product page, a green sticky widget pops out from the left over the product image. This can be clicked on by anybody logged in and will allow them to change the category of the product!?!?! I disabled the plugin and it disappeared.

Do you guys have a solution to these please? Not sure what in the Plugin is causing it.

I have the latest version and have disabled and activated it again but with no change.

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
I have just updated the aliwoo plugin, and for some reason the Import Review page is broken, it doesn't show anything bar the title?
Also, I noticed that when you click on a product page, a green sticky widget pops out from the left over the product image. This can be clicked on by anybody logged in and will allow them to change the category of the product!?!?! I disabled the plugin and it disappeared.

Do you guys have a solution to these please? Not sure what in the Plugin is causing it.

I have the latest version and have disabled and activated it again but with no change.

Thanks

Hello, dear client!

@Victoria Kudryashova has already answered you here. Thank you for your input!