Large Postmeta Table

landed

This weekend I have had major site issues 504's and super slow performance in short bad news. My hosts SITE GROUND highlighted the postmeta table with 280k rows and is nearly 50MB.

Also they forwarded an ajax optimisation article but my issues seem more deep rooted.

Does anyone know about this. I have posted to woocommerce also but reaching out to anyone here who has updated woocommerce and alidropship to latest versions.

Anyone have issues as well? TY

Mar

This weekend I have had major site issues 504's and super slow performance in short bad news. My hosts SITE GROUND highlighted the postmeta table with 280k rows and is nearly 50MB.

Also they forwarded an ajax optimisation article but my issues seem more deep rooted.

Does anyone know about this. I have posted to woocommerce also but reaching out to anyone here who has updated woocommerce and alidropship to latest versions.

Anyone have issues as well? TY
Siteground always point somewhere else, never themselves. They always find something to blame you and the site, not them. I have the latest of the woo version plugin and woocommerce, loading speed in GTmetrics is between 1.5 to 3 seconds. My site used to be with Siteground. I have too much of that issue and their reasoning. When I moved my site, all these issues are gone.

Mar

Who did you move to Mar? Thanks.
I have moved my site to InterServer, https://www.interserver.net/r/502444. the Standard Web Hosting, $5.00/mo, free for the first month. It absolutely cost nothing to move a website. My site has been in a number of host providers, never lasted more than three months due to various issues, one is the issue you have now. This time my site is 14 months to be exact in my current host provider. I have two sites in the same plan with a total of 31.65GB disk space usage and 2.21GB data base size. Siteground is one of expensive host providers, yet they have so many restrictions that don't exist with their competitors. It is one example of my other post, host providers that spend too much in marketing. reviews everywhere, ads everywhere. They have to recover the cost, where? of course in prices of their product. The prize of their products don't mean they are any better. The resources my site is using at the moment, if it is Siteground, it has been suspended or cancelled long time ago. There are so many advantages with my current host provider, I cannot name it all here.

1582512898125.png

1582513194327.png

landed

Thanks for this detailed reply. My site issues miraculously disappeared proving there were no site issues (it was host issues). I will certainly be looking to your hosts for switching.

Mar

Thanks for this detailed reply. My site issues miraculously disappeared proving there were no site issues (it was host issues). I will certainly be looking to your hosts for switching.
That's fine. Anytime you decide.