Languages and currencies

bitas

Hello, I would like to ask some information about the module AliDropship. It is perhaps the module currency CZK, EURO, LEI (RON), the forint whether the possibility of more languages: Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian and other European languages? thank you for answer

kristijan95

Hello, I would like to ask some information about the module AliDropship. It is perhaps the module currency CZK, EURO, LEI (RON), the forint whether the possibility of more languages: Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian and other European languages? thank you for answer

contact support they will help you with translations, or you can do it on your own if you know what to change in theme files

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

Hello , you may use only one language on your site. It is English by default. But if you want to add your language - we have a special platform for a translation of plugin and theme. We can create an account for you and when you will finish your translation it will be added on your site.

bitas

Hello , you may use only one language on your site. It is English by default. But if you want to add your language - we have a special platform for a translation of plugin and theme. We can create an account for you and when you will finish your translation it will be added on your site.
Hello, thank you for answer. Can you give me more information about the platform plugin and theme? I will be very grateful.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, thank you for answer. Can you give me more information about the platform plugin and theme? I will be very grateful.

translate.alidropship.com - we make an account for you here, It looks like phrases in English and near them you should type your translation. So, when you finish, we will add your translation on your site.

bitas

translate.alidropship.com - we make an account for you here, It looks like phrases in English and near them you should type your translation. So, when you finish, we will add your translation on your site.
Hello, Thanks you for your suggestion. Let's try it this way. Please access data for the account. Best Regards Jan Bitterlich