Landing Page & Buy Now straight to Checkout

SubVigil

I need some help please.

I'm using the alidropship plugin version (not Woo).

I've made a landing page with Elementor Page Builder.
But I'm having some problems with the link / script for adding a button (BUY NOW) that goes straight to checkout ?

Could anyone help me please, with the code / url I should use, to add to my button so I go straight to the checkout page with the item added to cart, ready to being bought ?

Since the plugin uses a form script and I'm not a coder, I'm having trouble finding it out.

The alternative would be to use Shopify Lite and incorporate the Cart into my Alidropship Webshop.

Really, any help would be appreciated !

Thanks in advance.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I need some help please.

But I'm having some problems with the link / script for adding a button (BUY NOW) that goes straight to checkout ?

Could anyone help me please, with the code / url I should use, to add to my button so I go straight to the checkout page with the item added to cart, ready to being bought ?

Since the plugin uses a form script and I'm not a coder, I'm having trouble finding it out.

The alternative would be to use Shopify Lite and incorporate the Cart into my Alidropship Webshop.

Thanks in advance.
We haven't tested Elementor Page Builder for compatibility with the plugin. You might want to take part in beta testing of Single Product Promo Page - this is a free add-on which supports all the built-in themes.

tomazs

I need some help please.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, did you get a solution for landing page with a standard plugin jet?