Landing Page add-on (BETA): Create high-converting landing pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

If you use the Bulk Discount add-on, now you have more editing options on your Product page:
- Edit main product title
- Use the pencil icon to edit text in each discount offer
- Use the Default ghost button to mark an offer as 'Best Seller'

Want-To-Live-a-Healthy-Life-.png

Feel free to enable the Side shopping cart if necessary.
Want-To-Live-a-Healthy-Life- (1).png

If a customer adds a product to their shopping cart and then closes it, the cart icon will show an indicator that it is not empty.
Want-To-Live-a-Healthy-Life-Shop.png

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

If you don't have the Bulk Discounts add-on, your product section will look like a regular page.
vest product.png

Nicolaspla

[QUOTE = "chris37, publicación: 79603, miembro: 25443"] Deben recuperar la clave de licencia, ¡así que muchas personas piden una licencia y solo unos pocos dan su opinión! [/ CITA]
@Nicolaspla I had to delete your last comment to keep your license key secured.
Beta testers can try a new product out only on one website.

Beta testers are expected to share their opinion on the product, report bugs and usability issues, make feature requests, etc. Basically they work with developers to improve the product and create together the best version possible.
We have to ban license keys of those beta testers who do not provide any feedback on the product they volunteered to test.
perdon por error publique esa información en publico pensando que te escribia un mensaje privado

mushrukh

Hello,

Here's the latest version of the Landing Page add-on:
- The Bulk Discounts add-on offers synchronized with what you see on product page;
- More edit options added to the Bulk Discounts section. Now you can edit product title, item label and 'Free Shipping' text;
- Side Shopping cart option added. You'll find the toggle on Product page in the frontend builder. Please note that you'll need to create a new landing to have this option.;
- Pre-selected variation bug fixed;
- Builder bugs fixed;
- Image gallery layout fixed;
- Multiple technical improvements.

Can't wait to hear what you think about the update!
can you provide the licence to test if its available would love to test on my website

ayyoub026

Hello,

Here's the latest version of the Landing Page add-on:
- The Bulk Discounts add-on offers synchronized with what you see on product page;
- More edit options added to the Bulk Discounts section. Now you can edit product title, item label and 'Free Shipping' text;
- Side Shopping cart option added. You'll find the toggle on Product page in the frontend builder. Please note that you'll need to create a new landing to have this option.;
- Pre-selected variation bug fixed;
- Builder bugs fixed;
- Image gallery layout fixed;
- Multiple technical improvements.

Can't wait to hear what you think about the update!

Can you send me license key, I want try it.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

The beta is over!
I'd like to thank the beta testers for sharing their feedback and hepling us improve the Landing Page add-on for you.
You can purchase the subscription here. You are very welcome to let us know what you think about the add-on and requests new templates and features. The new template is expected in November!
This is only the beginning ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.