Landing Page add-on (BETA): Create high-converting landing pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar

Yes, always, I only used Woocommerce, I am not talking about platforms, but types of plugins, which for Woocommerce it does not have as many loopholes for editions, as Original does. I switched from Woo to the original. Learn to respect the opinion different from yours, that you go far
You have used the woo version but I believe you don't really explore and don't really know what it is capable of, it is very clear based on your statements.

Direct Webstore

Learn to respect the opinion different from yours

That's not logical at all. It depends on the opinion. And when it's blatantly wrong, one would be crazy to respect it. Hitler's "opinion" was that all non "Aryans", especially Jews were sub-human and should be exterminated. Not too many people "respect" that opinion. ;)

I do however respect your "right to an opinion" ... no matter what it is. I also respect Hitler's "right" to his opinion, even though it was insane. But I don't respect the "opinion" itself.

I think y’all a bit off track...
Right.

The End .. ;)

wallacemix

That's not logical at all. It depends on the opinion. And when it's blatantly wrong, one would be crazy to respect it. Hitler's "opinion" was that all non "Aryans", especially Jews were sub-human and should be exterminated. Not too many people "respect" that opinion. ;)

I do however respect your "right to an opinion" ... no matter what it is. I also respect Hitler's "right" to his opinion, even though it was insane. But I don't respect the "opinion" itself.

Right.

The End .. ;)
LOL, forget it, let's open a topic just to discuss it. All right, Alidrop Woo is the best ever created to date, that good? Let's focus on the Landing Pages.

Direct Webstore

let's open a topic just to discuss it.
No thanks. We have those threads already.

All right, Alidrop Woo is the best ever created to date, that good?
Sigh.

Let's focus on the Landing Pages.
Good idea. Now you see what happens when you start off-topic side topics. lol

But since I learned that this add-on will be "Subscription Based" with a monthly fee, I've lost interest. I only "buy" plugins, add-ons, and themes, not "rent' them. ;)

So ... goodbye "Landing Page" and hello " Woo/Flatsome UX Builder".

For the single Original plugin store I have, Child Theme + Edited/renamed product page will have to do when the time comes that I need one.

I still think this landing page is great, I just refuse to rent it. So I'm unwatching this thread.

:)

Last edited:

Mar

But since I learned that this add-on will be "Subscription Based" with a monthly fee, I've lost interest. I only "buy" plugins, add-ons, and themes, not "rent' them. ;)
Agree. But what if you are a beta tester, you still rent the add-on? If that is the case what is the point of testing the add-on for the developer?

wallacemix

No thanks. We have those threads already.

Sigh.

Good idea. Now you see what happens when you start off-topic side topics. lol

So ... goodbye "Landing Page" and hello " Woo/Flatsome UX Builder".

For the single Original plugin store I have, Child Theme + Edited/renamed product page will have to do when the time comes that I need one.

I still think this landing page is great, I just refuse to rent it. So I'm unwatching this thread.

:)
I don't think that's to stop you from knowing and testing the add-on. I think being a beta, you might have some future privilege. I'll be honest, still can't understand how the products part works. Prices differ from what is shown in the store, but I will take this calmly.

Direct Webstore

But what if you are a beta tester,
I'm not. I told Ekaterina I changed my mind and did not receive a license key.

I think being a beta, you might have some future privilege.
Not as far as I know. Ekaterina did not mention it when I told her ...
I only "buy" plugins, add-ons, and themes, not "rent' them. ;)

I'm not going to waste time testing a plugin that I will never use. It's either a lifetime license or not at all.

This thread isn't getting back on topic very fast. lol

wallacemix

I'm not. I told Ekaterina I changed my mind and did not receive a license key.

Not as far as I know. Ekaterina did not mention it when I told her ...

I'm not going to waste time testing a plugin that I will never use. It's either a lifetime license or not at all.

This thread isn't getting back on topic very fast. lol
I understand you, and I didn't know that fact until you reported it. I build my Landing Pages on Wordpress with a theme made for that, not for products, but for my services. I think the Plugin should have a purchase button that would take the customer to the checkout when they enter your Landing Page. Disregard if you have any such supplement.

Direct Webstore

I understand you, and I didn't know that fact until you reported it. I build my Landing Pages on Wordpress with a theme made for that, not for products, but for my services. I think the Plugin should have a purchase button that would take the customer to the checkout when they enter your Landing Page. Disregard if you have any such supplement.
This off topic stuff really has to end

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

Here's the latest version of the Landing Page add-on:
- The Bulk Discounts add-on offers synchronized with what you see on product page;
- More edit options added to the Bulk Discounts section. Now you can edit product title, item label and 'Free Shipping' text;
- Side Shopping cart option added. You'll find the toggle on Product page in the frontend builder. Please note that you'll need to create a new landing to have this option.;
- Pre-selected variation bug fixed;
- Builder bugs fixed;
- Image gallery layout fixed;
- Multiple technical improvements.

Can't wait to hear what you think about the update!

Attachments

• adslandingpage_ion72.zip
    2 MB · Views: 16

Nicolaspla

[QUOTE = "Ekaterina Sayapina, publicación: 79598, miembro: 688"] Hola,

Aquí está la última versión del complemento de página de destino:
- Las ofertas complementarias Bulk Discounts sincronizadas con lo que ves en la página del producto;
- Se agregaron más opciones de edición a la sección Descuentos por volumen. Ahora puede editar el título del producto, la etiqueta del artículo y el texto "Envío gratuito";
- Se agregó la opción de carrito de compras lateral. Encontrará el interruptor en la página del producto en el generador de frontend. Tenga en cuenta que deberá crear un nuevo aterrizaje para tener esta opción .;
- Error de variación preseleccionado corregido;
- Errores de constructor corregidos;
- Se corrigió el diseño de la galería de imágenes;
- Varias mejoras técnicas.

¡No puedo esperar a escuchar lo que piensas sobre la actualización! [/ QUOTE]
pagLo voy a probar y te cuento

chris37

tengo una pregunta tu de casualidad tienes algun numero de licencia de prueba del pluguin alidropship es que necesito hacer una prueba en otra pagina pero la licencia que tengo actualmente xxxxxxxxxxxxccccxx no me sirve para la otra pagina, ¿será que tu me puedes suministrar alguna licencia de prueba así sea por 3 dias para hacer las pruebas que necesito? quedo pendiente
I don't even gonna bother to translated it... but really you show your licence key in public?????

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I don't even gonna bother to translated it... but really you show your licence key in public?????
80% of Plugin BETA Testers here are usually pretty useless and clueless. They just want a free license. Luckily, the other 20% is enough. lol

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Nicolaspla I had to delete your last comment to keep your license key secured.
Beta testers can try a new product out only on one website.

Beta testers are expected to share their opinion on the product, report bugs and usability issues, make feature requests, etc. Basically they work with developers to improve the product and create together the best version possible.
We have to ban license keys of those beta testers who do not provide any feedback on the product they volunteered to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.