Landing Page add-on (BETA): Create high-converting landing pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel-97

Just had a thought. Is this an add-on in addition to the current theme? Will we still have our normal store full of products and this is just an extra specialized page? Right? It's not another "Single Product Site" is it?
Yub it's just another addon, to create a page for a product of choice. I read the blog of theirs, did some digging before and wanted to make the page like that, but didn't know how.

I though they coded the whole page, turns out it's a new addon, they tried it first for their ads

wallacemix

I use both. Original on one and Woo on the rest.

Pros ;)

It's the "best option" only for some. Newbies and/or people who don't want to mess around too much and don't mind having a "cookie-cutter", "off the shelf' site that looks similar to hundreds of others.

Then we have Woo which is the "best option" for people who want to customize heavily, have extra functionality, and be more "unique".

So basically, the "best option" depends on individual needs and individual people. And the more "individual" they are, the more that Woo is the best option. Usually. In my opinion. ;)

Yes, respect your opinion, I also used "use" Woocommerce with Flatsome, but it demands a lot from your server, and if you don't have a good hosting forget Woocommerce, besides the payment options are better on Woo, which is in the Original, but in my opinion, forget about templates, in terms of customization, the original Alidropship plugin is better.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Just had a thought. Is this an add-on in addition to the current theme? Will we still have our normal store full of products and this is just an extra specialized page? Right? It's not another "Single Product Site" is it?
Yes, that’s right. The add-on doesn’t replace your shop. This is a nice addition to your store ;)

wallacemix

Are you kidding?
Let me explain: Both Plugins are great, but in my opinion, I think that in terms of products the Alidropship is more customizable and has some cool features, the Alidropship Woo already sins about it, but wins in Payment methods which we are stuck in what is offered. At least with regard to Brazil, certain Gateways are complicated. Sorry if I wasn't clear on my answer!

chris37

Let me explain: Both Plugins are great, but in my opinion, I think that in terms of products the Alidropship is more customizable and has some cool features, the Alidropship Woo already sins about it, but wins in Payment methods which we are stuck in what is offered. At least with regard to Brazil, certain Gateways are complicated. Sorry if I wasn't clear on my answer!
Is clear you never touch woo in your life ;)

wallacemix

Is clear you never touch woo in your life ;)
Yes, always, I only used Woocommerce, I am not talking about platforms, but types of plugins, which for Woocommerce it does not have as many loopholes for editions, as Original does. I switched from Woo to the original. Learn to respect the opinion different from yours, that you go far

chris37

Yes, always, I only used Woocommerce, I am not talking about platforms, but types of plugins, which for Woocommerce it does not have as many loopholes for editions, as Original does. I switched from Woo to the original. Learn to respect the opinion different from yours, that you go far
You are right, I respect your opinion!
But is well know the woocommerce platform is far more customize .
The original plugin is developed for newbies and people who does not have the technical knowledge for do things by them self.I don't have proplem with that , but If you say the original plugin is more customize then woo then i am sorry but you are out of your mind ;)

wallacemix

You are right, I respect your opinion!
But is well know the woocommerce platform is far more customize .
The original plugin is developed for newbies and people who does not have the technical knowledge for do things by them self.I don't have proplem with that , but If you say the original plugin is more customize then woo then i am sorry but you are out of your mind ;)
Yes, my friend, both are correct with their due opinions, far from me to belittle Woocommerce. I think that both have the same objective, being new or not, disadvantage and advantages, Alidropship Woo wins in a matter of themes, payment gateways, but at least on this side, but it is a matter of the plugin losing in customizing the products, variations within the platform, but anyway, I agree with you, the original Plugin is a hand in the wheel for newbies in this market. End

Direct Webstore

I think that in terms of products the Alidropship is more customizable
Are you kidding? (again;)) With the themes and page builders available that you can use with Woo, you can design a 100% completely new/different product page template. You could pretty much re-build the entire theme if you wish to.

I am not talking about platforms, but types of plugins
Woocommerce is a shopping cart platform and a WordPress plugin but has heaps more 3rd party addons and customization possibilities.
Alidropship Original is a shopping cart platform and a WordPress plugin but has limited 3rd party add-ons and far fewer customization possibilities.

Simple as that.

Is clear you never touch woo in your life
If he has, he's driven it in "auto" and hasn't driven it with a manual "stick shift". ;)

woocommerce platform is far more customize .
In all ways.

The BEST thing about the Original plugin is that it's easier to use. That's all.

Anyway, this is all off topic. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.