Landing Page add-on (BETA): Create high-converting landing pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We’re giving you early access to a new unfair advantage!

We're super excited to announce the beta release of our brand spanking new Landing Page add-on built to help you win more sales and scale your business with high-converting landing pages.

Landing page is a standalone conversion-centric page your prospects arrive at after they click your ad (in an email, social post, search ad, or other place on the web) or a search result.

CHECK OUT THE DEMO
See the setup guide

With landing pages, you can:
- Generate more conversions
- Promote products and run special offers more efficiently
- Boost your marketing campaigns
- Lower customer acquisition cost
- Increase customer engagement
- Test different product ideas
- Build a strong brand

31653C21-3D6B-47A6-A023-2EF53D7416B7.jpeg
ECB0DD2E-102C-4589-9AC6-14C8D94B89C3.jpeg
21D8FA4B-B4F3-43A2-A5A2-40514AB5AF26.jpeg
C81018D6-3FB3-4402-BA7B-0C6D57FB7263.jpeg
9498E1F3-B544-47B9-91F6-71C7A3B17E6D.jpeg
6836B2F4-5537-4E72-BC92-00D814BD62F9.jpeg

What to expect in the beta?
- The pre-made winning template (new templates will be added regularly!) we’ve thoroughly tested on our own websites;
- Drag & drop frontend builder you can customize your landing page with. Add, edit, and delete content elements in a couple of clicks.

Check out the demo here!

1 landing page = 1 product

Join the beta program and become an important part of the development process. Feel free to send me a pm with your AliDropship original plugin license key, domain name, and email address to get your beta tester key.
This is just the beginning and we can’t wait to hear what you think!

Please note: the add-on is compatible with AliDropship original plugin only.
The add-on is a subscription service.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris37

@tomazs they do what you ask but is just for the origina plugin ;)

I start to believe if I want to continue with alidropship plugin I must give up the woocommerce and I start using the original as is have more support then woo :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I start to believe if I want to continue with alidropship plugin I must give up the woocommerce and I start using the original as is have more support then woo :)
We’ll add WooCommerce support later once we’re sure the add-on has all the features working great ;)

daniel-97

OMG I'm looking for this addon, thought your team created this page by pure coding while I read the $1mil+ blog :D
Can I join the beta pleaseeeee!

tomazs

I have original plugin, nice that is a surprise of the day :) Thanx Chris!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have original plugin, nice that is a surprise of the day :) Thanx Chris!
Please feel free to send me a pm with your details, I’ll issue a beta tester license key for you!

Direct Webstore

Great idea! This is EXACTLY what I wanted before with the Original plugin ... rather than the "Single Product" theme/add-ons made in the past. I think that @Arnaldo would love it as well. It's related to things he was trying in the past with Elementor.

But now that I use Woo, I can achieve (almost) the same thing with Flatsome's UX Builder. But I have one general store using the Original that I use for product testing, so I want to try this out. It would be perfect for it.

(Original plugin) ... have more support then woo
Woo was only developed by popular request. The Original will always be their "Flagship" plugin. ;)

We’ll add WooCommerce support later
Great! I'll buy 6 licenses! ;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Lucky I chose the Original lol
I use both. Original on one and Woo on the rest.

Pros ;)

(Original) I still think the best option
It's the "best option" only for some. Newbies and/or people who don't want to mess around too much and don't mind having a "cookie-cutter", "off the shelf' site that looks similar to hundreds of others.

Then we have Woo which is the "best option" for people who want to customize heavily, have extra functionality, and be more "unique".

So basically, the "best option" depends on individual needs and individual people. And the more "individual" they are, the more that Woo is the best option. Usually. In my opinion. ;)

daniel-97

Anyway, I applied for the beta, Ekaterina gave me my keys and my keys were not correct. I'm still waiting for her to come online to give me a new key lol

Direct Webstore

Just had a thought. Is this an add-on in addition to the current theme? Will we still have our normal store full of products and this is just an extra specialized page? Right? It's not another "Single Product Site" is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.