Kit

yellowlawn

Is Social Rabbit anything like Kit for Shopify (Kit)? I used to use this when I had a Shopify store and it was more of a nuisance than anything.

MonkeyK

But the big issue is how to make it work properly once installed it. I am thinking to ask for a refund and switch back to Later Pay Plan if I cannot get Social Rabbit works for me by the end of this week. I bought it last week and compared to my previous posts (likes, comments and followers), it did worse job with Poster feature, Gallery should get better results, but I couldn't make it work. So this plugin sounds useless to me. Who know how to ask for a refund from AliDropship? Thanks.

Nadezhda

Staff member
But the big issue is how to make it work properly once installed it. I am thinking to ask for a refund and switch back to Later Pay Plan if I cannot get Social Rabbit works for me by the end of this week. I bought it last week and compared to my previous posts (likes, comments and followers), it did worse job with Poster feature, Gallery should get better results, but I couldn't make it work. So this plugin sounds useless to me. Who know how to ask for a refund from AliDropship? Thanks.

We have online support via skype socialrabbitplugin, our manager are ready to assist you with all the settings.

MonkeyK

Thanks for your help to setup correctly. I noticed some extra features I didn't know it before. Big thanks to ADS Team.