Just another day in dropshipping customer service

meeyule

To to all the ladies reading this: I apologize on behalf of the male half of the population, I understand what you're dealing with. Please feel free to use the rat pic when necessary, it's quite effective :)

Cheranna

Hi Meeyule,

Congratulations for the progress so far:) Very encouraging to hear of the progress.

Lots to learn from this thread as the company of which I am a co-founder is about to launch the Spanish store and our sales support team are in the UK with no clue on Spanish language:) I will keep following the thread and see how things unveils.

One question I will like to ask, are you using social medial influencers in Spanish language for your shout outs (FG, IG, Twitter, etc.)? If yes, please can you PM their contact details? We are planning our shout outs (FG, IG, Twitter, etc.) in Spanish language but it has been very difficult finding influencers with many followers in Spanish language

Cheranna

Apology, I just went back to the beginning of the conversation threads and now understood the scenario better. Thanks for the prompt response LOL