Jewelry Store for sale with 1561 products with Facebook 8,564 followers

Gahizi

I am selling a Jewelry and Watch store of 1,561 top selling products edited and imported reviews from Aliexpress. I am selling it because I have another business to take care of, the store's dropshipping custom is actually created by Alidropship and the store comes with all the plugins that help to generate sale and drive traffic such as:
1. Pop up
2. Currency switcher
3. Ads Gallery
4. Ads Facebook Business Catalog
5. Ads Countdown
6. Ads Abandoned Cart
7. Ads Google Merchant
8. SocialRabbit
9. Yoast for SEO all setup
10. Google Adwords
11. youtube video
12. Live chat
13. And many more ........
And many more plugins which i am sure many store don't have all of these. when i created this store i wanted to focus on building the social media page (FB,IG,Twitter, Pinterest) and the store comes with 8,564 facebooks followers and 51k+ facebook impression, 300 folowers on Instagram. However, the store has a facebook shop linked with Instagram shop as well and they are both connected with the website which makes advertisement easy and make the business look very professional.

Through the social media pages posts have gained great engagements, however, you need to works on promotion to keeps the store running and make sales since i invested a lot in building followers and I have put so much work and efforts, so any buyer won't need to do a lot.

WAIT: This store comes with a professional domain name, website content and a professional logo, Stripe and Paypal account with a lifetime ownership.

If you are a serious buyer pm me and will share the URL to check out the site. Having say that my primarily goal has been to build the social media page, However, I made some few sales and I would only sell to 500 USD

If you have any question or want the URL please feel free to pm me and I will revert back as soon as possible!

Last edited:

DaveNL

$700, that is steep, all products are lifted 1:1 from Ali, you did not even change the product titles, no descriptions, no incentives to buy

You'll be lucky if you get half of that amount you are asking

Good luck with the sale ma dude

Gahizi

$700, that is steep, all products are lifted 1:1 from Ali, you did not even change the product titles, no descriptions, no incentives to buy

You'll be lucky if you get half of that amount you are asking

Good luck with the sale ma dude

That's your judgement mate and i can't urge on that. The website is fully customised and has a great SEO with all the plugins including live chat]#. People are showing their interest and placed the offers and if anyone interested pm as well or send me an email to support@dsellz.com. Everything i say here is backed up with a proof. Thanks

DaveNL

It doesn't have great SEO at all when your whole site is filled with dup content, plugins or no plugins.

I am not going to make this into a pissing match but i am just saying that $700 is a reach

Gahizi

It doesn't have great SEO at all when your whole site is filled with dup content, plugins or no plugins.

I am not going to make this into a pissing match but i am just saying that $700 is a reach

Excuse mate you are not making a comment but you are simply mocking about my store or making fun of it. If it was me I wouldn't comment on your store like that because i know how hard it takes an entrepreneur to set up a business. I have a reason to sell my store from $700 and by the way i will be really making a loss because this is the Ultimate package, the website was designed by Alidropship and to get it done cost me 899USD +all the plugins i paid $145 and i am not counting the social media campaigns cost involved, i have all the proofs for all that. But You shouldn't write such discouraging comment though. However, i am not forcing anybody to buy though i can sit down and give a time to work on it and bring some fortune like other website i am currently running here in UK.

kevgl

Excuse mate you are not making a comment but you are simply mocking about my store or making fun of it. If it was me I wouldn't comment on your store like that because i know how hard it takes an entrepreneur to set up a business. I have a reason to sell my store from $700 and by the way i will be really making a loss because this is the Ultimate package, the website was designed by Alidropship and to get it done cost me 899USD +all the plugins i paid $145 and i am not counting the social media campaigns cost involved, i have all the proofs for all that. But You shouldn't write such discouraging comment though. However, i am not forcing anybody to buy though i can sit down and give a time to work on it and bring some fortune like other website i am currently running here in UK.

How in earth can you expect getting $700 out of this, seen stores like this sell for maybe $100. Because you put time and effort in it won't affect price going upwards. You do really have to learn a lot. I know you might hate me now but please get real.. Fact you are dissing my Dutch friend Dave is weird while he only gives you some advice. How can you also expect, for the new store owner, to pay for YOUR expenses you made in social media campaigns. This makes me laugh... and log out and maybe come back in a year or two on this forum.. Damn these people... calling themself entrepeneurs while can't even sell or won't even figure out how the world works.. Good luck on the rest of your journey.

sha12

Hi Gahizi,
You have a great site and nice social media pages, good work!
Could you please provide me more details? When was the store established? How much revenue and profit have you earned so far? How did you promote the store in social media? Are there any fixed expenses?
Thanks and Good luck!

Gahizi

Hi Gahizi,
You have a great site and nice social media pages, good work!
Could you please provide me more details? When was the store established? How much revenue and profit have you earned so far? How did you promote the store in social media? Are there any fixed expenses?
Thanks and Good luck!
Thank you mate. Kindly pm to support@dsellz.com i will provide all the details you are after. Thanks

Gahizi

How in earth can you expect getting $700 out of this, seen stores like this sell for maybe $100. Because you put time and effort in it won't affect price going upwards. You do really have to learn a lot. I know you might hate me now but please get real.. Fact you are dissing my Dutch friend Dave is weird while he only gives you some advice. How can you also expect, for the new store owner, to pay for YOUR expenses you made in social media campaigns. This makes me laugh... and log out and maybe come back in a year or two on this forum.. Damn these people... calling themself entrepeneurs while can't even sell or won't even figure out how the world works.. Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Speaking evil about my store doesn't make you a smart boy at the end of the day. Yes i have a lot to learn like everyone else because nobody knows everything. Thank you for your abuse

Adidol

These so called smart people trying to educate store sellers on how much they should sell the stores for are dumbest I've ever come across. The stores value should go for cost price if no sale made. I will soon put up mine for $857 cost price since I bought the ultimate package custom store in October and already spent $166 in Facebook promotion but with no luck on any sale. If people knew how businesses are valued and sold they would not make dumb comments that show their lack of knowledge in selling businesses. We buy ultimate package and they want us to sell it for $100? Stupidity at its best!

Gahizi

These so called smart people trying to educate store sellers on how much they should sell the stores for are dumbest I've ever come across. The stores value should go for cost price if no sale made. I will soon put up mine for $857 cost price since I bought the ultimate package custom store in October and already spent $166 in Facebook promotion but with no luck on any sale. If people knew how businesses are valued and sold they would not make dumb comments that show their lack of knowledge in selling businesses. We buy ultimate package and they want us to sell it for $100? Stupidity at its best!

Thank you mate Adidol, I am always shocked when people so called entrepreneurs and smart take their time to destroy and speak evil other people's business and decide how much you should sell your store. It is not really worth it. I understand we all have a lot to learn like everyone else in this game. When you think you know it all you know nothing (Socrate).

Mrbb922

Nope, your hosting, server and site configuration are absolute crap. No CDN, to many DNS lookups, no scaled or optimized images, haven't minified, no expire headers, its just a complete mess. Just the migration, server optimization and site restructure is not worth it. Screenshot (31).png
Also, the people saying your SEO is useless are correct. You didn't write any unique titles or content descriptions, could probably guarantee you didn't add alt text to any images either. Just because you paid over $800 doesn't mean your site is worth it, sorry. First the website is using a theme used by LITERALLY thousands of others with no originality at all (thanks to your designers). Secondly just like every other alidropship original plugin site, your blatantly lying about Norton, Mcafee and Site Secure. Thirdly, because of your SEO you are solely relying on social media and paid marketing rather than organic traffic. I am sure you have no high quality back links on any source other than social media, and I can almost guarantee that your link juice is imbalanced. Sorry but they are right, your site is not worth it. Your sales dont' matter, your margins prbably don't cover your marketing.

What relevance does your site title have with your product? I mean when people are searching 'Jewelry' or 'Watches' do you think they are going to type 'Dsellz'? Nope thats not even going to enter the search box. And with no relevance, and poor SEO with DUPLICATED content won't show in the results either (save for 20+ pages back). And your logo was probably the $5 purchase from fiverr which is why its not really original either (so many cart logos it unbelievable).

Last edited:

Mrbb922

Actually thinking your site is worth what you paid for it is the dumbest thing I ever heard. You expect someone to pay $857 for a site proven not to convert sales? So pay almost a thousand dollars for no ROI (return on investment). Sorry, I wouldn't give a $1 to someone who paid for a $50 turd. Quite honestly you should never pay services (like these) to design your website and that's a mistake you had made. They design the sites in masse, using the same 4 templates over and over again, never touch any product they import, and don't worry about your site or server optimization. If your site doesn't load in 5 seconds, you've lost a good % of your users, and more users the longer the load. Also these plain over used themes are a warning sign to anyone and everyone.

Also if you knew anything about this, you probably would of not spent that money on facebook promotions, but rather google merchant. People literally scroll past ad's 90% of the time on facebook, but someone is specifically looking for a product when searching for it on google, and yours would of shown in the top carousel of products. So you spent money for people to scroll past, rather then spent money on someone looking for that specific product you sell. Enough said.