Item to your postal office

Yoligrana

Why some orders arrive to local post office and others are directly Delivered?
I mean I have an item which I received an email that is at the postal office. So does my customer have to go to get the order there?
Why? Is there any option what can I do?
Should I contact my customer and what should I say to her?

Thanks

Mar

Why some orders arrive to local post office and others are directly Delivered?
I mean I have an item which I received an email that is at the postal office. So does my customer have to go to get the order there?
Why? Is there any option what can I do?
Should I contact my customer and what should I say to her?

Thanks
When the post office require the owner to pick-up the parcel, most likely the buyer need to pay duties (import tax) Your customer should have received a notice from the local post office. But sending an email to the customer would be alright and it depend on you what to say.

Yoligrana

Ok, I will think about that. And there is a generic text to use to tell the customer(s) that the items will arrive separately? I mean buying from different sellers.

Thanks Mar

roozbehk

Ok, I will think about that. And there is a generic text to use to tell the customer(s) that the items will arrive separately? I mean buying from different sellers.

Thanks Mar
if you use alidropship themes, there is default text that contain information about shipping.
1594136916721.png

so you are not responsible for any custom fee and they must know there is on or more than one package arrived.

if you use a non alidropship theme, you must include these into your shipping information page

Yoligrana

if you use alidropship themes, there is default text that contain information about shipping.
View attachment 12318

so you are not responsible for any custom fee and they must know there is on or more than one package arrived.

if you use a non alidropship theme, you must include these into your shipping information page

Thanks so much, I will include the text in my theme.
Thanks again!

Yoligrana

Is there a generic text I could use to tell customers I don't allow exchanges or returns but only money back if the item is broken or it get lost?
Due to the nature of my store (adult sex store) I cannot exchange or return any of the items.

Thanks again!

roozbehk

for these things you can use return policy from top sex shops. here is a example from the first link on google

Returns Policy

Policy In Depth
Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with adult goods. For the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms have to be met.
1. For the safety of your health, Lingerie and items of clothing are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
2. The goods must be unused.
3 The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
4. Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
5. Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
6. The goods must be received back within 10 days from the day you received their order.
7. Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 36 hours of being delivered.
8. Items that are not in a sealed packaging are non refundable and non exchangeable.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met then we reserve the right to return the goods.
The Freepost address is only for the use of returning faulty items from within the UK. When we receive the item back here it will be checked, if the item is not faulty and the Freepost address has been used, then there will be a charge of £3.50 plus vat for the cost of postage.
Replacement faulty items are sent back out to customer free of charge.
Returns Forms
Need to return an Item? Please print a copy of our returns form that can be downloaded here: http://www.returnsform.co.uk
We have PO Box address for returning items that are not broken:
LOVESLINKY
PO BOX 228
Hitchin
Herts
SG4 0WW

you can edit some minor details amd use it on your website.

roozbehk

never say you will give theme money if the item is broken or something like that. you can give theme discount for next order (for example if you buy 30$ get $$ discount equal to the price of the item) or you can say i will send you another one.

Yoligrana

never say you will give theme money if the item is broken or something like that. you can give theme discount for next order (for example if you buy 30$ get $$ discount equal to the price of the item) or you can say i will send you another one.
Yes better to send them another one!
Can any of you review my text? in not english native and it can contain some mistakes...

"Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with our adult goods, we don't allow the return/refund of any of our goods. If the item is broken, we will ask you for pictures and/or video of the item, and once we verify the item is broken, we can ship another one to you.

If the item gets lost we will send you another one, once we verify the item is not in shipping process. Otherwise we will not send you another new item.

For any doubt or special enquiry please contact us at info@mywebsite.com"