Item count Error

Ramakrishna

hi,

I have been raising this issue for 3rd time. In my store, the product item count is NOT constant throughout all the pages.

In the Left menu:
1.Under the 'Jewelry' section, i have uploaded 14 items. But in some pages, the item count is shown as 4 under jewelry section.

2.In the same way, Under 'Mens Accessories', i have uploaded 40 items. But when i navigate between pages, the product item count is shown as 24 under the 'Mens Accessories' section and only 24 items are shown.
Sometimes, total count of items are shown are 24 or 40. But not constant 40.

The same issue exist for other products also.

Please find the attached images.

Attachments

• ItemCount-Error-1.JPG
    ItemCount-Error-1.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 6
  • ItemCount-Error-2.JPG
    ItemCount-Error-2.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 6

Real Residual

2 things you need to check.

1) Make sure you are not using any sort of caching program. If you are, empty the cache and check again. If you use CDN/Cache services like Cloudflare, then you need to turn on development mode when working on your site to ensure things are refreshed.

2) Make sure when you are checking, you are not logged in as admin. I noticed that items will be displayed or hidden when you are an admin user. The best solution, check it using a chrome incognito Window. I have a Virtual Machine hosted remotely which I use to check my site from time to time. No issues whatsoever.