It is not possible to subscribe to the site

Carlos Rios

Hello, I already have my site ready and working, the problem is that the option to subscribe to the site does not work for me
where the client only enters his email to subscribe to the site.
In doing so, it does not deliver any notification, does not send emails or to the client or to the page. the entry of this email is not registered in wordpress either.

I have searched the forum but cannot find the solution

attached image

thanks

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-24 a la(s) 17.57.28.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2020-04-24 a la(s) 17.57.28.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 11

Mar

Hello, I already have my site ready and working, the problem is that the option to subscribe to the site does not work for me
where the client only enters his email to subscribe to the site.
In doing so, it does not deliver any notification, does not send emails or to the client or to the page. the entry of this email is not registered in wordpress either.

I have searched the forum but cannot find the solution

attached image

thanks
I am not sure if it is compatible with the original plugin, but you don't lose anything if you try. Install Email Subscribers & Newsletters.

Carlos Rios

I am not sure if it is compatible with the original plugin, but you don't lose anything if you try. Install Email Subscribers & Newsletters.
install Email Subscribers & Newsletters plugin
but apparently it doesn't work, you have to install the form code on the page to make it work
the page is closed and you cannot enter a code

I hope it can work or see the option to remove the button from the topic

thank you anyway

Mar

install Email Subscribers & Newsletters plugin
but apparently it doesn't work, you have to install the form code on the page to make it work
the page is closed and you cannot enter a code

I hope it can work or see the option to remove the button from the topic

thank you anyway
Yes, you need the short code of a form inserted to where you want it. In the woo version it is done easily in the widget area. The original plugin has no widget area. But there should be a way in HTML, but it need a bit of coding.