Issues with variable products

afaceripedia

Hi,

I was wondering when you have in plan to fix the product variation issue with Alidropship Woo.
Most of the products in my store have images in variations and I chose to display variations as images in Alidropship Woo settings. But there are also some products where images don't apply or which have 2 sets of variations. Although on the product editing page there is the option to display variations as drop-down menu, this setting doesn't work (or it's not available for all attributes) and in this case the variations are displayed as words on the product landing page, which looks very bad.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

I was wondering when you have in plan to fix the product variation issue with Alidropship Woo.
Most of the products in my store have images in variations and I chose to display variations as images in Alidropship Woo settings. But there are also some products where images don't apply or which have 2 sets of variations. Although on the product editing page there is the option to display variations as drop-down menu, this setting doesn't work (or it's not available for all attributes) and in this case the variations are displayed as words on the product landing page, which looks very bad.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello, dear client!

The feature works properly on my end. Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!