Issues With Products Update

justme

I'm having an issue with the products update, actually I had it in the past as well and the only fix I could find was just recreating the store with a fresh wordpress install.

Now, after that install, the update worked a few times but then it stopped working after adding a new batch of products in a different day.
The update manual ( works with all the products in the first batch) and locks at the latest batch of products. I can wait, click on refresh click start again it won't make any difference, it's stuck. The only way to make it go to 0% again was just importing a new product.

New info: Even by trying to update a product in the latest batch fails ( going to the product / supplier area ) . It works well with older products and strangely enough with newer added products. The category of the products not working is backpacks. I had issues with it in the past where I was not able to add any of the products in the category. )

How can I make it work?
Has the error log been implemented?

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm having an issue with the products update, actually I had it in the past as well and the only fix I could find was just recreating the store with a fresh wordpress install.

Now, after that install, the update worked a few times but then it stopped working after adding a new batch of products in a different day.
The update manual ( works with all the products in the first batch) and locks at the latest batch of products. I can wait, click on refresh click start again it won't make any difference, it's stuck. The only way to make it go to 0% again was just importing a new product.

New info: Even by trying to update a product in the latest batch fails ( going to the product / supplier area ) . It works well with older products and strangely enough with newer added products. The category of the products not working is backpacks. I had issues with it in the past where I was not able to add any of the products in the category. )

How can I make it work?
Has the error log been implemented?
Hello, you may use this plugin for tracking errors: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-security-audit-log/
as for update issue - we need your domain name and WordPress login and password to check it out.

justme

can you please tell me how to provide the login details to you? I'd rather not post it here since it's confidential data.

darko1x

i'm having the same problem with the auto-update, many products on my end are outdated and i'm doing it manually right now :/
any solution pls?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
i'm having the same problem with the auto-update, many products on my end are outdated and i'm doing it manually right now :/
any solution pls?
Your issue could be absolutely different as above ))) Please describe your issue in details, with example of such products that couldn't have been updated. Please note, that if you deleted some variations these products will not be updated.

darko1x

i didn't deleted any variation, the sittings are normal, update products everyday and put to draft if out of stock. what should i describe?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
i didn't deleted any variation, the sittings are normal, update products everyday and put to draft if out of stock. what should i describe?
To solve your issue - we need some examples concrete to reproduce the situation. Anyway we recommend to update products manually (not only auto-update) at least once a week - just to be sure that everything is ok.