Issues with orders

Sajimus

Hi I've got my first sale but... I am having issues with auto fulfilment-

Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 21.09.07.png

Why is this variation not available, it is on the website and it's one that was set up for me when I purchased the turnkey store. I don't understand. Can someone help me troubleshoot as I want to place this order for my customer but I'm nervous as I'm a newbie and my first order goes wrong.

Rosh

Hello, I too received my first order but getting same error as variation not available. But it is actually available on aliexpress website. When I contacted my account manager at alidropship, he is able to fulfill the same order but I am unable. Can anyone please help what is wrong. I am quiet worried as my store is ready but i can not promote it until this issue is solved

Direct Webstore

Hello Thank you for your quick reply. I did try the above steps but no success.
You mean you could not find another seller with the same product and variations? Hard to believe. There are heaps of sellers selling the same things there.

Rosh

You mean you could not find another seller with the same product and variations? Hard to believe. There are heaps of sellers selling the same things there.
Even when I change the seller, when I try to fulfill the order the same error shows up "variation not found". But when my account manager logs into my account from his system , he is able to fulfill the order. Its not about the issue of stock/inventory of variation but some other technical glitch

Rosh

What was their reply?
Same like the account manager, they are able to fulfil the order from their end. I did ask them to share the exact procedure to amke sure I am following the same. I am doing the exact same thing. just that for m it shows variation not available. even when i randomly select any other variation , it tells the same "variation not available"

Direct Webstore

Same like the account manager, they are able to fulfil the order from their end.
Did you give them access to your Admin? If so ... it's not the Alidropship plugin or your Site ... but something in your computer or browser. Try from another device ... like your phone, tablet, another laptop, internet cafe or the next door neighbour's computer.

If it works on one of those ... try clear the Chrome cache of everything, reboot, try again. Try reinstalling Chrome .. dunno, I'm out of ideas.

Rosh

Did you give them access to your Admin? If so ... it's not the Alidropship plugin or your Site ... but something in your computer or browser. Try from another device ... like your phone, tablet, another laptop, internet cafe or the next door neighbour's computer.

If it works on one of those ... try clear the Chrome cache of everything, reboot, try again. Try reinstalling Chrome .. dunno, I'm out of ideas.
Thank you. let me try

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Same like the account manager, they are able to fulfil the order from their end. I did ask them to share the exact procedure to amke sure I am following the same. I am doing the exact same thing. just that for m it shows variation not available. even when i randomly select any other variation , it tells the same "variation not available"
Hello, please PM me what have you done step by step? what shipping country is selected on AliExpress, what currency? and also send me your WP login credentials with the link to the order - I will check what might be the issue.