Issues with mail service providers

larrysy

I tried to register an account with Pepipost but the website showed an error page right after I submitted my information. I tried logging in again and it says "There seems to be a problem right now. Please try after sometime." I tried their online chat and this was their reply -

[14:23] Royce: we are trying to fix the issue
[14:23] Royce: can you try and login in some time
[14:23] Royce: it will take approx 15-20 min

It's already 12 hours and I'm not still able to log in.

Then I tried Mail Gun and followed the instructions here to the dot including the support ticket for "Business Verification" and this is the response I got -

To process business verification, we'll need answers regarding your business. We understand customers get this information from a third party service at https://alidropship.com/codex/mail-service-notifications-setup/ and unfortunately, this not the correct process or information required. We'll need information pertaining to your business directly for the business verification questions.

In the next part, they are asking for sample emails. I went to the Notification section in the plugin and the emails are in template form. Anyway I can get an actual sample email from the template?

Or, is there an easier mail service provider with free tier to setup?

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I tried to register an account with Pepipost but the website showed an error page right after I submitted my information. I tried logging in again and it says "There seems to be a problem right now. Please try after sometime." I tried their online chat and this was their reply -

[14:23] Royce: we are trying to fix the issue
[14:23] Royce: can you try and login in some time
[14:23] Royce: it will take approx 15-20 min

It's already 12 hours and I'm not still able to log in.

Then I tried Mail Gun and followed the instructions here to the dot including the support ticket for "Business Verification" and this is the response I got -

To process business verification, we'll need answers regarding your business. We understand customers get this information from a third party service at https://alidropship.com/codex/mail-service-notifications-setup/ and unfortunately, this not the correct process or information required. We'll need information pertaining to your business directly for the business verification questions.

In the next part, they are asking for sample emails. I went to the Notification section in the plugin and the emails are in template form. Anyway I can get an actual sample email from the template?

Or, is there an easier mail service provider with free tier to setup?

Thanks.
Hello, the easisest one is Pepipost , please try to contact them one more time.
Also there are SendGrid and SendinBlue

larrysy

Thanks for your reply.

It seems that my account with MailGun is already verified as I was able to send out and receive test emails from the plugin successfully.

Last edited:

larrysy

Just a follow-up. I was able to send and received emails with Mail Gun even before the business verification support ticket was closed.

I think the only thing that needs to be "verified" is the domain verification and the "business verification" is optional.

They know the boilerplate text provided by AliDropship, so my suggestion is to hold on sending the "support ticket" and just send it when asked with the link to the checkout page (yourdomain.com/cart).

BTW, I tested the system and it was really fast! I received a test message from my Contact Us page almost immediately.

West Circle Ltd

Just a follow-up. I was able to send and received emails with Mail Gun even before the business verification support ticket was closed.

I think the only thing that needs to be "verified" is the domain verification and the "business verification" is optional.

They know the boilerplate text provided by AliDropship, so my suggestion is to hold on sending the "support ticket" and just send it when asked with the link to the checkout page (yourdomain.com/cart).

BTW, I tested the system and it was really fast! I received a test message from my Contact Us page almost immediately.

Hi, just quick question. Did you created sub domain for mailgun?

Jaysta

I am waiting for more help on this topic too. For 3 days i cant get it working, I am trying Sendgrid now but still not working.

larrysy

Yes, I used a subdomain. I guess you need this if you get banned from spamming. But MailGun is just used for transactional emails, so should be no problem with spamming.

MailGun is working smoothly so far.

ahmadsofian

Hi, I had registered with mailgun.com for my dropship notification emai & I had tested the notification using the contact us & other notification and it is working fine. But my domain name with mailgun showed as unverified and it is stated in mailgun that in order to send and receive emails with mailgun I need the TXT records (SPF & DKIM). I have tried looking for the records in my hosting cpanel (alidropship) but I could not find it. Even if I can find it, I am not sure how to use it in mailgun.com. Anyone please assist. Thank you

Christina

Administrator
Hi, I had registered with mailgun.com for my dropship notification emai & I had tested the notification using the contact us & other notification and it is working fine. But my domain name with mailgun showed as unverified and it is stated in mailgun that in order to send and receive emails with mailgun I need the TXT records (SPF & DKIM). I have tried looking for the records in my hosting cpanel (alidropship) but I could not find it. Even if I can find it, I am not sure how to use it in mailgun.com. Anyone please assist. Thank you

Hello,

Please read this article in our Knowledge Base. It includes instructions how to verify your domain name.

Direct Webstore

should be no problem with spamming.
The safest (and most moral) solution is simply don't SPAM, don't use fake Facebook accounts, don't harvest people's emails, don't plagiarize articles, don't be devious and dodgy ... and be nice! Your business will be better off in the long run. :)