Issues with images

xprincezuman

Long story short,

I switched from using aliexpress cdn images links to upload to me server, midway through the process the host required removing these images for being too big.
I deleted the images and i need to switch my products to use the aliexpress CDN images links and can't figure it out.

Any Ideas?

By using the aliexpress cdn you are exposing that you are a drop shipper because if someone right clicks the image and then views it in a new window it will show the aliexpress site icon, for example click this link https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1SJ4Pa_jxK1Rjy0Fnq6yBaFXaV.jpg

Also depending on how you setup if they left click the image it may take them to the source page and again it will show the aliexpress site icon again. So I would recommend that you increase your hosting package with your current provider or maybe look for another one.

Mar

Long story short,

I switched from using aliexpress cdn images links to upload to me server, midway through the process the host required removing these images for being too big.
I deleted the images and i need to switch my products to use the aliexpress CDN images links and can't figure it out.

Any Ideas?
I am not sure how you set product images from AliExpress upload to server, but the setting for this is below.

1579620237101.png