Issues with attributes

AnhND

Hi,
I am using Alidropship Woo Plugin. This is the 5th i bought and i am very satisfy with this plugin.

I having a small issues with "attributes" :
In single product detail show many attributes which imported from aliexpress but in attributes list there are only few that use for vartiation?
Can i active all attributes to add to filter widget in shop page

1548000250580.png
1548000641370.png

Mrbb922

I am not sure I understand, but all your attributes are activated. The variations are color, size, model, shipping country, ect. The other attributes not added to those variations are usually your item specifics that show up under the additional information tabs (at least in flatsome) that include the material, weight, dimensions, brand, function, type, ect. To be able to add those to a widget you would need a specific plugin to provide such widget. For example, most woo themes will give you options to filter by price, rating, ect. But you would need something to create widgets for material, function, shipping country, brand, ect.

If that is what you are asking, then you just need to find a widget that would allow you to do so. Personally I see no point except for maybe in brand. But that raises the question of, will that hurt you in the long run. You could be sued for copyrighted material (ex: selling marvel shirts, adidas shoes, ect). Personally I would advise against that and stick with generic items that have a lower cost, higher margin and reduce the risk of any legal action.

And without a plugin you could just add the attributes you want to tags for each item specifically. So when searched would return all items with those attributes.

AnhND

Thank you . That what i am trying to find, a plugin that can filter addition information specific of product