Issues with Aliexpress default site when using import

Default Ali Express Is Russian not English when using woocommerce plugin import products option. how can i make sure when i search for any products or i open aliexpress it uses the english site and not the russian one?

I have changed the language to be english but still this problem.??

Franklin

I am having the same issue with WordPress where I get Spanish all the time and every time. Were you able to resolve it on your end?

Christina

Administrator
Default Ali Express Is Russian not English when using woocommerce plugin import products option. how can i make sure when i search for any products or i open aliexpress it uses the english site and not the russian one?

I have changed the language to be english but still this problem.??
I am having the same issue with WordPress where I get Spanish all the time and every time. Were you able to resolve it on your end?

Dear clients, we are very sorry that you have faced such problems but AliExpress works in this way.
Try to set English as your language at the Aliexpess site, clear your cookies and restart Google Chrome. Also make sure that location is allowed in Chrome.

Last edited:

Franklin

Dear clients, we are very sorry that you have faced such problems but AliExpress works in this way.
Try to set English as your language at the Aliexpess site, clear your cookies and restart Google Chrome. Also make sure that location is allowed in Chrome.
Thanks. I will give it a try.