I have recently had a web developer transfer my site to his domain to clean out some elements of a previous theme I was using. This theme ws Woodmart and caused a few issues with Andy Warhol Woo theme, which is my current them. After my developer returned my site back to my domain I had a number of issues that have completely stalled my site.
1. There was a licence key issue at first. I entered all the previously supplied licence keys, but none of them worked. after i was able to contact AliDropShip they were able to reset my licence keys and I was then able to continue

2. The first thing I noticed was that all of my previously download products from AliExpress were not linked to AliExpress anymore. They all were not showing "view on AliExpress" in the products list in the dashboard. No View on AliExpress.png

3. They were not showing any of there images on my site under "Product Details" all you can see is a small icon where an image would be and text appears on the side of the product page.
Example; Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in/home/s79z16tis90r/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/nice_attributes_hooks.phpon line0
Odd Text on Side.png

Text Where Images Should Be.png

4. I found that in my dashboard some strange behaviour that was not present before. Usually when I open a product in my dashboard it will display the images of the product, but now the first thing I see is the text
Text Option.png

I then must click on "Visual" in order to see the product images, but when I do I see nothing. It's just blank. Blank Screen.png

After a minute text appears where there should be images
Text Appearing.png

I decided to upload some products to see what might happen and after uploading a number of products I opened them in my dashboard. They all exhibeted the same problems as above although after clicking back and forth on "Text" and "Visual" the images appear, but I am unable to edit them. I can delete text and the images but after clicking update they re-appear on screen.

I would appreciate any input as to how to go about getting these issues fixed and getting my site back to normal.

Thanks!

Direct Webstore

I have recently had a web developer transfer my site to his domain to clean out some elements of a previous theme I was using.

Honestly, this 'web developer" sounds like a total retard. You do not have to transfer entire sites from one hosting to another and back again to do work on them. How ridiculous! You just create a temporary admin account for him so he can login and work on the site where it is. No wonder he has stuffed everything up. And I'd say a major cause of the problems, broken links etc were cause by this back and forth relocation of your site. All the URLS would have been changed twice. No wonder there are problems. If he changed the links using "search/replace" (twice), there is a strong possibility of stuff ups. This "developer" is a total idiot.

I would appreciate any input as to how to go about getting these issues fixed

1. Get a new "web developer"

or...

2. Read the docs and learn how to set it all up yourself.

If it was me, I'd do option #2 and start from scratch.

What a mess!

Last edited:
Honestly, this 'web developer" sounds like a total retard. You do not have to transfer entire sites from one hosting to another and back again to do work on them. How ridiculous! You just create a temporary admin account for him so he can login and work on the site where it is. No wonder he has stuffed everything up. And I'd say a major cause of the problems, broken links etc were cause by this back and forth relocation of your site. All the URLS would have been changed twice. No wonder there are problems. If he changed the links using "search/replace" (twice), there is a strong possibility of stuff ups. This "developer" is a total idiot.

1. Get a new "web developer"

or...

2. Read the docs and learn how to set it all up yourself.

If it was me, I'd do option #2 and start from scratch.

What a mess!
Problem solved it was a plugin issue. No need to start anything again from scratch or to get a new web developer, but thanks anyway!