Issue with Manual Update

Nick84

So... I've started the manual updating process today after logging into my AliExpress account. After 14% I start getting tab after tab "SecurityMatrix" asking me to input captcha... I cannot even complete the process because these tabs keep appearing sec after sec.
Can someone from AliDropship team explain what's happening... I am starting to get quite annoyed with the update process. Automatic update does not work properly, now it seems there are issues with the Manual Update. How can I update my products, really??

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 14
I got the exact same issue, but i am using woo version. it appears that aliexpress changed something.
in my case last night the auto updated moved more than a hundred products to draft even though nothing would indicate they expired.
Today, when i try to manual update, i get the security code page about 250 tabs opened in my page, crashed the browser. after restart i was able to do one product manual by entering the sec code.

now, when we try to add new products, and click to a new product, it appears to require you to login into aliexpress.

clearly something is a miss...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I got the exact same issue, but i am using woo version. it appears that aliexpress changed something.
in my case last night the auto updated moved more than a hundred products to draft even though nothing would indicate they expired.
Today, when i try to manual update, i get the security code page about 250 tabs opened in my page, crashed the browser. after restart i was able to do one product manual by entering the sec code.

now, when we try to add new products, and click to a new product, it appears to require you to login into aliexpress.

Hello, please disable auto update for now we will fix this issue ASAP

Nick84

Hello, please disable auto update for now we will fix this issue ASAP
Can you please let us know as soon as possible when this is fixed please? When do you expect the resolution?
Basically its impossible to do any updates at this point in time then. I wasn't aware about the Auto Update issue...
Overall plugin is good but there are constant issues with the updates function, so I think you guys really need to put work more there.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Can you please let us know as soon as possible when this is fixed please? When do you expect the resolution?
Basically its impossible to do any updates at this point in time then. I wasn't aware about the Auto Update issue...
Overall plugin is good but there are constant issues with the updates function, so I think you guys really need to put work more there.
Yes, sure we will let you know !

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

What are the timelines, please? Obviously this is a critical issue.
The issue with captcha is solved. Please update your AliDropship extension. The latest version is 2.4.5.5

It is still broken. Turned on auto update this morning. now have 30 products in draft that have no sign of being expired.
This is a chore...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It is still broken. Turned on auto update this morning. now have 30 products in draft that have no sign of being expired.
This is a chore...
The issue with update is still solving - please disable auto update - I will let you know when it will work properly. There was an issue with captcha also - it was solved with the latest version of extension.

Nick84

The issue with update is still solving - please disable auto update - I will let you know when it will work properly. There was an issue with captcha also - it was solved with the latest version of extension.
Can you please advise what's the status? Is Auto Update still not working properly or its been fixed?

I Experience the same problem today, we are going to have to wait a little more i know that the team have to be crazy trying to find a way to figure it out. so let hope they find that way.