Issue with jumping CPU, ram and faults oO

Andrzej13

Hello i has a problem with my site. I has a really good hosting, but now when i try to scale my business, when i has 50-60people in one time in my website i has this (look on the screen). My CPU and ram usage jumping, but it was only 60people in one time. How to optimize it? I has only really important plugins installed, but now i delete a cache plugin, with him the same thing happened.
Can somebody help me?

All plugins and theme up to date. PHP 7.2
eror.png

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I haven't heard of anyone else with this problem ... so it could be your hosting. What host do you use? Is it some cheap plan?

Andrzej13

I haven't heard of anyone else with this problem ... so it could be your hosting. What host do you use? Is it some cheap plan?
It was not cheap plan. I dont know why but i have over 100-200 database connection PER SECOND. How?

The hosting provider gave me up to 6x more resources for a few days, and it was still the same. The use of RAM memory and CPU jumped to the max.

Direct Webstore

Never heard of them. But then again, I've never been to Poland. lol

If no one has an answer soon, you better write to support@alidropship.com.

It's strange for the Original plugin to have this kind of problem. No one else has reported it.

Support will probably want Admin access to your WP-Admin and your cPanel.

:)

Andrzej13

After i turned off a Ads Abandoned Cart AliDropship Plugin , Ads Countdown AliDropship Plugin , Ads Recent Sales Pop-Up AliDropship Plugin CPU usage are improved.
But for what i have these plugins now? :D

Andrzej13

They shouldn't be causing problems. I really do believe it's another issue ... probably with your host. Have you contacted them?
Have you contacted Alidropship Support yet?
Man, it isn't problem with my hosting. I turned off these plugin and now i really good. But without these plugins.

Mar

Man, it isn't problem with my hosting. I turned off these plugin and now i really good. But without these plugins.
I'm really wondering why some people are hesitant to ask help from their host provider. High CPU usage is a known issue with Alidropship woo with Auto update activated. But with other plugins mentioned that is used by so many people, everybody should be complaining. Although CPU usage improved when this other plugins are deactivated and it look like the plugins are the cause, there is another problem somewhere. I am using this plugins and even those times when I have this CPU issue, this plugins were never the cause. Try to ask help from your host provider, don't be surprised when they choose the easy way out, blaming others except them selves.

Direct Webstore

Man, it isn't problem with my hosting.
How on Earth do you know that? You haven't contacted them. And no one else has reported this problem with the Original plugin or othe ADS plugins either which leads me to think it's not the Alidropship plugin's or the other ADS plugin's fault.

I turned off these plugin and now i really good.
All those plugins do not cause this problem for anyone else. The only odd thing out here is a "possible" crappy Polish host that can't handle it because of "possible" low resources.

If you're not willing to explore ALL possibilities to solve the problem, you may never solve it.

Up to you.

But I have a gut feeling this problem would not exist on another host. But of course, I could be wrong ... but there's only two ways to find out. Contact your host or try another one. Sitting here doing nothing at all will solve nothing. AT LEAST contact Alidropship Support if you don't want to contact your host.

;)

Last edited:

Andrzej13

I'm really wondering why some people are hesitant to ask help from their host provider. High CPU usage is a known issue with Alidropship woo with Auto update activated. But with other plugins mentioned that is used by so many people, everybody should be complaining. Although CPU usage improved when this other plugins are deactivated and it look like the plugins are the cause, there is another problem somewhere. I am using this plugins and even those times when I have this CPU issue, this plugins were never the cause. Try to ask help from your host provider, don't be surprised when they choose the easy way out, blaming others except them selves.

Now hosting provider give me 2 x more resources. Normally i have 5% cpu usage, and 100mb RAM usage. But when i have turned on these plugins i has jumps to 100% cpu and 2gb ram. And also i has a lot of faults like on the screen.
On other hosting provider be the same, that is the reason why i change hosting provider.

There isn't problem just with me... https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/siteground-host-issues.5973/

Direct Webstore

And that was a problem with Siteground ... @Mar will probably tell you of her bad experience with them.

But in a way you're right. These plugins should work fine even on terrible hosts like yours and Siteground. I guess I and others have been lucky and chosen hosts that CAN handle it.

At the moment I use two hosts with 8 sites. Four of them on Hostgator Business Cloud and four on the new one Mar spoke highly of ... Interserver. So far out of the two I prefer Interserver. Although Hostgator cloud is fine, it's more expensive and has the same page load load times as Interserver. When my Hostgator hosting ends in a years time, I will open another Interserver account and move the other 4 sites over.

I still think the problem is with your server because again, everyone else is not having this problem. Only a couple here and there. I still think your host's resources allowance are not good enough. I don't care how good they say they are.

But also, like I said above, the problem is also shared with the plugins as they should work even on bad hosts. But what to do? Two choices. 1. Forget about Alidropship plugins or 2. Get a decent "International" host ... not some crappy local Polish one. I had a crappy local Australian one before and scrapped them eventually.

But that's life I guess.

In the past two years I have tried 4 hosts until I got the right ones ... and now everything is working fine. It's all part of the game. Your host probably says how fantastic they are, that they the best host in the world etc etc ... but they all say that. You can't believe any of them. You just have to try them and find out for yourself ... like I and many others have.

Now hosting provider give me 2 x more resources.
What do you mean? Has it solved the problem or not?

I think these hosts in little countries are crap. Poland AND Australia. (Australia only has 25 million people, Poland only has 38 million ... little villages! lol)

Go for a big international host.

Mar

And that was a problem with Siteground ... @Mar will probably tell you of her bad experience with them.
I have been in a number of host providers, even before I started droshipping, iPage, Bluehost, etc. When I started dropshipping store, my first host provider was Siteground. I have lengthy post here about Siteground. It is an example that being expensive is not necessarily better. Then I moved to Hostinger, A2 Hosting, Namecheap, Hostwinds, HostGator for only a week and the present. Different host providers, each with different issues.

Some host provider spend a lot in marketing, you can see them everywhere, reviews here, reviews there. Where do you think they cover all the cost? of course in the price of their products. No wonder why some are expensive than others. But if you look closely, what they offer, free site migration, 24/7 support, free SSL, etc. etc. is more or less the same. It actually differ on how their servers perform. Take for example WP Engine. It's shared hosting plan close to mine, the "Scale" cost $290/mo. against mine, a tiny fraction $5/mo. I happened to see their site since I am receiving their newsletter even if I never subscribed.

Out of curiosity, I talk to their live chat support a number of times. I asked the agent what is so special in WP engine, is there something that would justify the very high cost of their product. The answer was the same as above, free site transfer, 24/7 support, free SSL, blah blah blah. Then the guy said they have more than two million clients and they are the king of wordpress. I told him my host provider has more than three million subscribers yet they don't call themselves the king of wordpress. The guy closed the chat window, apparently annoyed by my questions that are very hard to answer. He never gave the answer I was looking for. Assuming they are a bit better, the price is not worth. My point is being expensive is not necessarily better all the time and that is due to some reasons behind.
1554466293286.png