Issue with blog posts - Michelangelo theme

Nick84

Hello,

I am using the Michelangelo theme and created my first blog post today. However no matter what I do, at the end of each post I always have a reference that appears related to AliDropship and the free pdf guide (see snapshot attached). I did not find any way to remove it so I assume its hard-coded somewhere. Can the developers please let me know what do I need to adjust in order to remove this?
Also there is a STAY UP TO DATE section (also visible on the snapshot) which should be for email signup however when I've tried it I do not think it is in any way related with my actual email sign-up that I have on my homepage (and that actually works as intended). When I try the signup here, it seems to do nothing.
And last - on the right hand corner there is this crossed camera sign. I assume it's possible to upload a photo there because currently it just does not look good, too distracting as well, but I could not find a way to do it - can you please advise?

Attachments

• blog.PNG
    blog.PNG
    60.4 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I am using the Michelangelo theme and created my first blog post today. However no matter what I do, at the end of each post I always have a reference that appears related to AliDropship and the free pdf guide (see snapshot attached). I did not find any way to remove it so I assume its hard-coded somewhere. Can the developers please let me know what do I need to adjust in order to remove this?
Also there is a STAY UP TO DATE section (also visible on the snapshot) which should be for email signup however when I've tried it I do not think it is in any way related with my actual email sign-up that I have on my homepage (and that actually works as intended). When I try the signup here, it seems to do nothing.
And last - on the right hand corner there is this crossed camera sign. I assume it's possible to upload a photo there because currently it just does not look good, too distracting as well, but I could not find a way to do it - can you please advise?
You may remove this here, or you may insert your own text:
upload_2017-7-19_14-41-43.png

febriiswanto

Having exactly the same issue. This should not happen because it is like we are killing our own store by showing the clue of the store secret (that is alidropship!!!).

Digging to the html codes is not elegant way of removing this ads I think.

Cause I don't want do removing every related codes in every posts I have done.

Wish this ads to be removed for next update.
Thanks

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Having exactly the same issue. This should not happen because it is like we are killing our own store by showing the clue of the store secret (that is alidropship!!!).

Digging to the html codes is not elegant way of removing this ads I think.

Cause I don't want do removing every related codes in every posts I have done.

Wish this ads to be removed for next update.
Thanks
Hello,
Please check the post above by Victoria, she's provided the solution.

febriiswanto

Sure I knew it already but as I mentioned before, digging to the html coding is not a good idea I think.

Sorry to say that I feel like all my posts are injected by this "Alidropship download". As a dropshiper we are trying to provide a store as professional as we can, we are trying to remove anything about AliExpress and all related stuffs including "alidropship" so customers will not notice that our store is a dropshiper from aliexpress.

After having this issue, all my posts are now showing "Alidropship download guide". This is critical for me and should not happen, you can post any ads anywhere but please don't use your own customer's stores.

Hope this will not happen to other alidropshipers.

Thanks