Issue with AliDropShip Chrome Extension

claudius

Hello AliDropShip Community

Since today i can`t add or edit products from aliexpress anymore. I don`t changed anything on my wordpress site, but now the message "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension." shown always on Aliexpress, the icon in chrome will not shown "on".

i know, some people have this problem, but this was working fine the last days :).

thanks for your help

Christina

Administrator
Hello AliDropShip Community

Since today i can`t add or edit products from aliexpress anymore. I don`t changed anything on my wordpress site, but now the message "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension." shown always on Aliexpress, the icon in chrome will not shown "on".

i know, some people have this problem, but this was working fine the last days :).

thanks for your help

Hello, claudius!

Please visit this thread https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...-error-domain-cannot-be-added.8210/post-45971

claudius

Thanks Christina

I know this list and i check every point before i opened this thread, but nothing solved the problem. the strange thing is, it works before and i make no change.

My AliDropShip Chrome Extension and AliDropShip Woo Plugin is up to date, no other Chrome extension is installed.

Christina

Administrator
Thanks Christina

I know this list and i check every point before i opened this thread, but nothing solved the problem. the strange thing is, it works before and i make no change.

My AliDropShip Chrome Extension and AliDropShip Woo Plugin is up to date, no other Chrome extension is installed.

Well, please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

Bazzela

Hello, I have the same problem "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension." I updated it and read all articles but nothing worked for me. Please help me ASAP

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I have the same problem "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension." I updated it and read all articles but nothing worked for me. Please help me ASAP
Hello , please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check what might be the issue.