Issue importing from aliexpress with new Plugin version 1 for WP ver 5

justicel

I'm having problems pulling in products from aliexpress with the new plugin version 1.0
I go to "Aliexpress" under the Alidropship plugin
Goto Import, Direct Import - Aliexpress opens and the Chrome extension turns ON and I start clicking away
I go back to the import list and it has only pulled in 3 products and whatever I do from there it will just stop there
I saw some options on the top of the window in Chrome for the alidropship extension and it has countries and the list with shipping methods of all kinds
What do I select and what could be the problem
(Tried on 3 computers I use - same issue)
I run Chrome, Win10 (x64)
Any ideas ?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm having problems pulling in products from aliexpress with the new plugin version 1.0
I go to "Aliexpress" under the Alidropship plugin
Goto Import, Direct Import - Aliexpress opens and the Chrome extension turns ON and I start clicking away
I go back to the import list and it has only pulled in 3 products and whatever I do from there it will just stop there
I saw some options on the top of the window in Chrome for the alidropship extension and it has countries and the list with shipping methods of all kinds
What do I select and what could be the problem
(Tried on 3 computers I use - same issue)
I run Chrome, Win10 (x64)
Any ideas ?
Hello, what do you mean saying " I start clicking away"? What import do you use? bulk or one by one? can you make a screenshot of your issue?

justicel

Let me say this again.
I go into "ALIDROPSHIP" from Wordpress
Click on "ALIEXPRESS"
Click on "Import Products"
Click on "Use Direct Import"
This takes me to aliexpress

Then I find what I'm looking for and click on the [+] sign to add it to the "IMPORT LIST"

I go clicking away and only 3 products are showing in IMPORT LIST - you with me ?

You understand what "clicking away" means in English ?
It means you go click add, click add, click add, click add etc etc (cant believe I have to explain this but anyways).

So basically when you click on [ + ] on Aliexpress - that product turns into a [ tick ] which means it has been added
Instead it doesn't change to a [ tick ] - why ?

I works for 3 products and it used to work in the old version. Am I missing anything ?

Attachments

• loading22.JPG
    loading22.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 2

Yaros

Staff member
Let me say this again.
I go into "ALIDROPSHIP" from Wordpress
Click on "ALIEXPRESS"
Click on "Import Products"
Click on "Use Direct Import"
This takes me to aliexpress

Then I find what I'm looking for and click on the [+] sign to add it to the "IMPORT LIST"

I go clicking away and only 3 products are showing in IMPORT LIST - you with me ?

You understand what "clicking away" means in English ?
It means you go click add, click add, click add, click add etc etc (cant believe I have to explain this but anyways).

So basically when you click on [ + ] on Aliexpress - that product turns into a [ tick ] which means it has been added
Instead it doesn't change to a [ tick ] - why ?

I works for 3 products and it used to work in the old version. Am I missing anything ?
Thank you for the detailed instructions. I followed your guide exactly, step-by-step, and all products (I added five items) were added to my import list. So, I can't detect the problem for this moment. Let's see if someone else has the same issue or PM your wp-admin access that I could check on your site.

Last edited:

justicel

I used to do exactly that in the old version (except the new version has the ALIEXPRESS option in it) and it worked
I use Chrome in -incognito
The red bar for Aidropship at the top of the Aliexpress page says my website, Uncategorized, Import 12/44
And the settings shows one country and is set to e-packet
Is that correct ?

I tried adding products and when it went over 5 or 6 - I couldn't add anymore

Try adding 10 in one go

Yaros

Staff member
I have tried with 10 items. 1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 came to the Import List one by one and I had to wait a bit for the 2nd and 3rd item to upload since they had more details in descriptions. No issues detected.

Yaros

Staff member
If you can't provide access, open a console, start importing products and then make a screenshot of errors if there are any.

justicel

Oh ok not sure what happens. Maybe too many items in import list
Will try and use the onpage editor it looks good
Thanks

justicel

No errors. It appears to be adding and it stops when it has added up to around 5 products
We use the last version up to yesterday with no issues at all
The other thing is - when I open the product on aliexpress and click Edit, I can then click on Import to Import List and that works
So something isn't right somewhere

justicel

Ok I found it. I just need a bit of getting used to the new plugin version
I added and clicked all the products I wanted from aliexpress
Then scroll up and click IMPORT - done
I didn't think I had to do that in this new version but - learned it today thanks