Is this normal?

v4nz777

hi im a newbie, I got some confusion about pixel events.
is it normal that the pixel event "purchase" was listed on the homepage and all other page in my website?.. Im concerned because Im using conversion ad and the facebook might charge me with "purchase" even if someone is not purchasing.
pixel.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi im a newbie, I got some confusion about pixel events.
is it normal that the pixel event "purchase" was listed on the homepage and all other page in my website?.. Im concerned because Im using conversion ad and the facebook might charge me with "purchase" even if someone is not purchasing.
View attachment 5789
Hello,

Do you use FB Business add-on? Or did you add the whole pixel code to your website header?

v4nz777

Hi Ekaterina, Im using FB business add-on, and i also pasted the "purchase event " code in the head.
please attachment..
head.png

Mar

Hi Ekaterina, Im using FB business add-on, and i also pasted the "purchase event " code in the head.
please attachment..
View attachment 5791
Any pixel event you add in the header, the homepage will trigger that event. I am not sure if Pixel Caffeine is compatible with the Alidropship default themes. It is the best plugin I know to implement FB pixels.

v4nz777

Any pixel event you add in the header, the homepage will trigger that event. I am not sure if Pixel Caffeine is compatible with the Alidropship default themes. It is the best plugin I know to implement FB pixels.
is there a way to put the "purchase event" code in the purchase thankyou/confirmation page ONLY? Im afraid facebook is gonna charge homepage visit as "purchase"

Mar

is there a way to put the "purchase event" code in the purchase thankyou/confirmation page ONLY? Im afraid facebook is gonna charge homepage visit as "purchase"
Stop worrying about Facebook is gonna charge, that is impossible to happen. The purchase event is suppose to be in the Thank You tab in the customization page.

v4nz777

Stop worrying about Facebook is gonna charge, that is impossible to happen. The purchase event is suppose to be in the Thank You tab in the customization page.
Thank you for the info Mar, as I checked my customization>thank you> I found no events.
cust.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

please attachment..
View attachment 5791
First of all, please make sure your FB Business add-on the the only place you have your FB Pixel. 'Purchase' event is enabled in the add-on by default. You should remove this piece of code from Head.
Besides, Pixel Caffeine works great with AliDropship Woo plugin, not the original version (you have AliDropship original plugin).