Is this information under business ethics ?

Hi, I have small doubt about a information showed by drop-ship plugin web store. I'm new to drop-ship and noticed one thing in my new started web store. there is a banner shown as 700+ happy clients and 2000+ deliveries. my question is, is this under business ethic.. ? or defeating customers..? By the way I got one idea. that is, however main seller's may reached that levels(700+ happy clients/ 2000+deliveries). So the drop-shipper also use that info. so this may under business ethic.

Now my kind request is, please clarify/confirm me. Is my idea right and is this under business ethic ? OR is this defeating customers ?

Thank you. Screenshot (64).png

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I have small doubt about a information showed by drop-ship plugin web store. I'm new to drop-ship and noticed one thing in my new started web store. there is a banner shown as 700+ happy clients and 2000+ deliveries. my question is, is this under business ethic.. ? or defeating customers..? By the way I got one idea. that is, however main seller's may reached that levels(700+ happy clients/ 2000+deliveries). So the drop-shipper also use that info. so this may under business ethic.

Now my kind request is, please clarify/confirm me. Is my idea right and is this under business ethic ? OR is this defeating customers ?

Thank you. View attachment 1247
Hello,

We only recommend that you use this section after you reach those levels. Otherwise, it's obviously against business ethics.

Hello,

We only recommend that you use this section after you reach those levels. Otherwise, it's obviously against business ethics.
Thank you very much Igore. and I have to clarify two more thing.

1. Is alidropship provide all products in aliexpress to free delivery? or only free delivery available products in aliexpress?
2. What's e-Packeting? I couldn't get the idea of it yet.

Thank you!

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you very much Igore. and I have to clarify two more thing.

1. Is alidropship provide all products in aliexpress to free delivery? or only free delivery available products in aliexpress?
2. What's e-Packeting? I couldn't get the idea of it yet.

Thank you!
1. Free delivery is only available if it's available in AliExpress.
2. ePacket is a shipping method available for some AliExpress items and some countries offering an affordable (around $2-4) and quite fast (around 2 weeks) delivery of packages from AliExpress to your customers.

1. Free delivery is only available if it's available in AliExpress.
2. ePacket is a shipping method available for some AliExpress items and some countries offering an affordable (around $2-4) and quite fast (around 2 weeks) delivery of packages from AliExpress to your customers.
Thank you Igor. Got it :)