Is there an Export Plugin to import CSV to another shop?

mookiex4

Good Day all,

I was wondering since the AliDropship Plugin does not offer CSV export to be imported to any other site, such as Ebay or Bonanza as an example, I was wondering if there was anything available that would do this for me that actually works.

I have tried many of the plugins and they do some of the exporting, but are missing things like the Photos and the Price, (Some of the most important things).

I noticed there is one that works well if you use the WooCommerce/Alidropship plugin, but I had a bad experience with that one as WooCommerce was a little too buggy for me. I am not saying it doesn't work, but I get far too many errors and down site notices over using the AliDropship plugin by itself.

If anyone can steer me toward a plugin even if I have to download and import it to my plugins, I would be most appreciative. I want to export everything to my Bonanza.com shop and have had no success thus far. Ebay and Bonanza play nice together, but I am not certain why aliDropship doesn't seem to want to help their customers have another potential source to earn an income by providing such an option.

Thanks all and have a great day.

Hmm, I see that you didn't know that there are many export plugins to import csv to another shop. If you are not a programmer or you aren't good at pc. You better check this article what does csv stand for, and you could learn many new things for yourself. Or you can choose another way which is easier for you. You should get help from an administrator. Yeah, sounds pretty easy, but what if the administrator you called doesn't know anything about this stuff? It means bummer man, go and learn this stuff!

Last edited: