Is there a way to remove sale?

Mason

Is there a way to remove the sale price? When I remove it from each variation it of course comes back on the next automatic update. It looks silly having a sale on every single product in my store (like AliExpress does)

Please see attached image.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    251.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 39

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way to remove the sale price? When I remove it from each variation it of course comes back on the next automatic update. It looks silly having a sale on every single product in my store (like AliExpress does)

Please see attached image.
Hello,

If you use operation in the formula, such as '=9.99', for example, this value will be applied to both sale and regular prices - so there won't be a discount.
I recommend that you can try this workaround.

Mason

Hello,

If you use operation in the formula, such as '=9.99', for example, this value will be applied to both sale and regular prices - so there won't be a discount.
I recommend that you can try this workaround.
Hi,

What do you mean by this? Put =9.99 in regular price?

Doit

It's the same for alidropship woo plugin: AliDropship Woo --> Settings --> Pricing
under settings -> pricing -> pricing markup formula, i have place to enter Add New formula, in which i can only enter supplier cost and your price.
Can't see sale price and regular price?

Doit

one more question,
upload_2017-9-7_4-29-59.jpeg
It shows correctly both the sale price and regular price in shop page like above picture.
But for variable products, it does not show the sale price. see below picture. Is it known issue ? any workaround?

upload_2017-9-7_4-32-53.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-7_4-30-12.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-7_4-30-12.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 9

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
one more question,
View attachment 1258
It shows correctly both the sale price and regular price in shop page like above picture.
But for variable products, it does not show the sale price. see below picture. Is it known issue ? any workaround?

View attachment 1260
This is intentional - just how WooCommerce works. Striked out prices combined with ranges looks awful, confusing, and long. WooCommerce opted to just show the basic range for variables (sale prices still show for variations after selection).

Doit

under settings -> pricing -> pricing markup formula, i have place to enter Add New formula, in which i can only enter supplier cost and your price.
Can't see sale price and regular price?
Any update on this? Where to enter sale price and regular price. Screenshot would be helpful
Thanks

Mason

I have the same issue. Price ranges look ugly and unprofessional. Would be great in the future to be able to say anything with a price range just find the middle of the price range and set this as the price of the product. Some people get offended by my store where a small tshirt is one price and a large tshirt it another price. Not my fault, just Aliexpress charges more for one size. In the west, this is unacceptable it seems.

Bmuzammil

AliDropship <support@alidropship.com>

TO DISABLE "SALE PRICE" FOR ALL PRODUCTS OR BASED ON PRICING FORMULA.

Open settings for each formula in the = AliDropship settings > pricing
Click on the AliDropship on the Admin sidebar and go to pricing and then edit each formula and turn on discount and change it to 0.
Do this for all pricing formulas.

I contact the support team and they provide the details.

SOLVED!

chris37

Click on the square button next the delete icon on each pricing formula and follow the instruction for each formula.

Posted the solution.
The solution it have been in this forum for very long time.

Search before post is a good idea for next time ;)

Bmuzammil

The solution it have been in this forum for very long time.

Search before post is a good idea for next time ;)
I had this issue and I found this thread so I decided to post an answer for those who might find this thread like I did. And Yes I am aware of how old the post is.