Is there a Rounding option on WOO plugin

Cheryl619

Hello,

I am using the "Woo Plugin" and do not see the "Price Rounding & Assign Cents Option" like in the picture below. Are these options even in the Woo plugin?

Actually I don't see "Payments" Shipping, Notifications or Discount tab in the AliDropship Woo Plugin.

rounding-options-png.309

Attachments

• Rounding Options.png
    Rounding Options.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 39

Sunster

Staff member
Hello,

I am using the "Woo Plugin" and do not see the "Price Rounding & Assign Cents Option" like in the picture below. Are these options even in the Woo plugin?

Actually I don't see "Payments" Shipping, Notifications or Discount tab in the AliDropship Woo Plugin.

rounding-options-png.309

Nope, that option does not exist on the WooCommerce plugin. Most of the functionality from the original plugin will not be built in.

Cheryl619

I can understand "Payments Shipping, Notifications and Discount tab" not needed because it is on Woo, but the "Price Rounding & Assign Cents Option" are very much needed.

Now we have all sorts of uneven pricing that looks weird and untrustworthy.

Sunster

Staff member
Yes, the psychological effect of price rounding and/or .99 ending pricings won't be there but I highly doubt anyone thinks it looks weird or untrustworthy. Not sure if Yaros will add it. I just use pricing formulas and setup prices accordingly.(.95, .99 etc)

Last edited:

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the psychological effect of price rounding and/or .99 ending pricings won't be there but I highly doubt anyone thinks it looks weird or untrustworthy. Not sure if Yaros will add it. I just use pricing formulas and setup prices accordingly.(.95, .99 etc)
I think we can try it to do.