Is there a Pixel Plugin that works well with Alidropship?

opengirl

Or... is there a guide for installing pixel on your site? To begin, let me say I am new to this, this is my first ecommerce website, so maybe this question is really basic. But I just set up my Facebook business manager account, installed the PixelYourSite plugin, and thought it should work, but it isn't. When I go to my site and check using the Chrome extension "Pixel Helper" I see a warning that says "We detected event code but the pixel has not activated for this event, so no information was sent to Facebook. This could be due to an error in the code, but could also occur if the pixel fires on a dynamic event such as a button click. "

I don't know what to do from here.... I've tried going into the plugin settings, but I can't see what I should change. I'm wondering if it's because this plugin doesn't work well with Alidropship... I don't want to have to install pixel on every single page on my site (I've got over 200 items in my store)... that seems crazy. I really would like to have a plugin that works, but I can't figure this out.

adamkostka90

Hi,

I'm guessing you are running facebook ads for your dropship store, you need pixel plugins for re-targeting ads and for that there are many methods manually or automatically (by plugins)

To manually add Facebook Pixel to WordPress, you have to complete two steps:

Create a new Facebook Pixel at the Facebook website (facebook ads manager)
Insert the tracking code from that Facebook pixel into the <head> section of your WordPress site

To plugin
pixel caffeine I guess is the plugin in the market for that purpose.

for step by step guide, I searched on google and found this https://www.wpblog.com/facebook-pixel-wordpress-plugin/

Yonas

Will Facebook business addon work any different than pixel caffeine?

Is it worth getting FB business addon? Cheers

Direct Webstore

Forget that. I forgot one of those was a paid option. So try the free one first. I used Pixel Caffeine before I switched to Woo with no problems.