Is there a much faster way to Import?

Hi everyone

We have build and developed many sites using Alidrop ship and so far its great however it can really take time when want to import 200 - 500+ products. Especially when you need to edit each and every title etc before publishing.

Does anyone have a good way or a better flow in importing large quantities of products faster?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

Bernie

Haha @DaveNL yeah thats what I thought :) . Upwork should be good I guess. But then again you need someone in tune with Alidropship which hopefully wont be too hard.

Direct Webstore

im a perfectionist

Me too. The only thing I would ever even just "think" about outsourcing is order processing. And that is unlikely too. :)

What I do to speed up writing product descriptions is to have templates (in a txt file somewhere) with all the basic things in place ... then copy/paste it into the product description and edit it. I would use different templates for different things. Like one for watches, one for shoes, etc.

(BTW, I don't actually sell watches or shoes LOL)

Last edited:

DaveNL

Most people don't even read the descriptions, they scan quickly for the info like size, weight, and cost and check out the pics and reviews.

You people are overestimating the influence of descriptions.

DaveNL

I really don't care about SEO; you will never make it to the front page anyway unless it is for some obscure keyword and even then your chances of that are slim, not worth to waste hours upon hours writing descriptions for people that never read them and SE that never rank them.